Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair too thick?
01-09-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016 09:04 AM by Ryanoshy.)
Hair too thick?
I am currently in the process of growing my back and sides out from an undercut. My hair is around 6 inches at the top and the sides are around 1-2 inches and lay fairly flat to the sides of my head. The top of my hair is vey wavy however the rest is not yet long enough to have began curling. my issue is, even with just the top of my hair being long it if too frizzy at this length. My hair is very thick but very fine, meaning without product my hair is very bouncy and expands a lot, and does not fall down much meaning I cannot wear it naturally. With the use of products I can easily gel it down or slick it back but I would ultimately like to be able to have soft wavy hair that falls to the side of my head without being frizzy. Is my hair too thick to do this? I have begun using John Freida Frizz-Ease Serum and some salt spray and while this is helping, it is still not quite enough to keep my hair floppy all day. Thanks.

picture of my hair:
www(dot)postimg(dot)org/image/9vrk5u1br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wide tooth comb or finger styling for thick wavy hair? Elementalove 3 998 11-02-2015 09:44 AM
Last Post: al_ashfaaq
  How to grow Asian thick hair long from undercut hairstyle? SeqeR 0 877 09-13-2015 11:22 PM
Last Post: SeqeR