Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair stylist used a term for my hair/head which I didnt know
03-30-2016, 01:24 PM
Hair stylist used a term for my hair/head which I didnt know
Hopefully someone can answer this, I was getting a haircut the other day, very simple one. I just get it buzzed down to about 1/2" remaining on the top and 1/3" on the sides. I was saying usually theres a spot on the front left of my hair where it wants to not comb the way I try to get it (when its longer). She mentioned some word then which I didnt quite catch, some hair stylist term I had never heard before, something like "thats because your head has a lot of..." and it sounded like she said "colonics" lol, the thing where you get enemas for fun I suppose, to 'cleanse' yourself. But that was not the word. Something similar to that, Im fairly sure it started with a C. Connollys, calicks, something like this. I googled and all I could find was "cowlicks" which means your hair changes directions on your head in some spots, making it hard to comb. But the word she said had no W sound like in cowlicks. So it was most definitely something else. I was going to go back to it and ask her what she said but the conversation went on and I forgot until I was headed home. Now its been bothering me, what my head could possibly have (Im assuming its not a good thing, whatever it is), which is making it difficult to comb sometimes.

Anyway heres hoping someone on a forum like this might know what term she used.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get straight hair from curly hair for men - Options Itsmelook 37 80,402 10-03-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Haircut to turn curly hair into wavy hair? PinkChili 0 110 10-02-2016 03:57 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  Help Determining Hair Type and with Growing Hair Out seanpaulsartre 0 170 08-12-2016 06:02 PM
Last Post: seanpaulsartre
  do you guys recommend a hairstyle for somebody with a patch on the side of their head kaylinm1 0 204 07-29-2016 11:02 AM
Last Post: kaylinm1