Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair style for thinning hair with long beard?
06-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Hair style for thinning hair with long beard?
I've looked through the threads and cannot find this one. Maybe this will be a help to others as well.

I'm 47. Hair is thinning. I'm ten months into a three-year beard. I started last August and am on a steady pace. The problem is that I'm a bit tired of the longer, bushy hair style and am wondering if there is a better idea. So far, it's the only thing I've done other than shaving down completely. My wife isn't a fan of me being bald or with a long beard, so we agreed she could pick one and I'd take the other...she chose the beard over being bald Smile

I'm fairly scared of short hair because I'm so thin, I don't want to look bald (or I'd shave it all off again). As you can tell, I don't have a full beard...if it weren't long, it would be more a strip crop beard and it's really rather thin...I'm surprised it filled in as much as it has. When I keep it short, it looks pretty sparse. Ultimately, I really want to look like I have hair on my head and I really don't want to gain another 10 years of age by going too short. I've wondered about something short on the sides and keeping it longer on top somehow, but I'm stuck.

I'd love to look cool instead of so shaggy. I'm looking for any suggestions for a guy who is thin on top and long on the bottom.

Thanks for any feedback you may offer.

B
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New style wanted Snow23 0 161 10-24-2016 07:54 PM
Last Post: Snow23
  Long hair side shaved grow to man bun hairstyle or top knot? darkguy2 3 308 10-17-2016 08:44 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 177 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 252 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo