Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair spray that doesn't leave hair hard
10-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Hair spray that doesn't leave hair hard
Is there a hair spray that doesn't leave the hair too hard, more of a softer hair look? I have been using the Tigi hair spray from the forum's best hair products thread and like it a lot but I'd like to have another hair spray for more casual loose hairstyles, currently have a medium hair length but will possibly grow long too. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Hair spray that doesn't leave hair hard
Yes, if you prefer softer hairstyles but still with good hold then try this hair spray also from TIGI.
It gives more of a natural hair style & you have the option to buy 6 of them much cheaper per unit than if you bought just one, in case you are a product junkie like many of us here Cool
10-27-2013, 03:47 PM
I wish I new the name of the product but there was one I saw that used salt water and it claimed to leave your hair soft, but have the same effect as strong hairspray.
11-24-2013, 06:56 AM
I dunno if they exist in the states, but Garnier has a nice collection of hairsprays that I really like. It doesn't leave my hair hard and if used properly it helps to enhance volume.
Hugs
01-13-2014, 05:20 AM
I found VO5 "Finish-it" spray good for holding but not drying hard.
01-23-2014, 05:06 AM
I think VO5 is good also
03-19-2014, 12:30 PM
I second the TIGI hair dryer recommendation from Jurgen, especially for short mens hair. On the other hand, if you have medium to long length hair (over 6 inches in length), then get this other hair spray for a good natural hold without the hardening that the cheap hair sprays offer (and that OP specifies).

The hair dryer I recommend in the link above goes great not only for long hair but also for blowout styles (using a hair dryer) where you are seeking big hair. Such a hairstyle is easily easily achieved by pointing the hair dryer to different sections of the hair (start at the forelock i.e. hair on the front) as you tousle the hair with fingers. For maximum volume, you may also use a hair brush although only use the brush if you have straight hair as curly hair (from wavy hair to kinky hair) will naturally achieve great volume with the finger tousling of the hair as the hair dryer is kept pointing at the hair.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
09-14-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm currently using label.m's Hairspray. I pair it up with my label.m shaper. Sometimes a Suavecito. That doesn't take away the fact that it leaves my hair in shape for the day, despite being really soft. It washes off really easily, and leaves your hair smooth as well.

Havent had the chance to go for the TIGI, but will do so when my label.m runs out.

Cheers,
MTwiggs
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best hair styling wax for Asian men hair? Cool Hair Guy 8 24,808 11-07-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: aliu123
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 441 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 379 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 537 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA