Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair seems so thin and damaged after using flat iron incorrectly
09-21-2017, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2017 05:58 AM by FlatIronDamage.)
Hair seems so thin and damaged after using flat iron incorrectly
Hello guys. im 18 years old and male, i have straight and little bit spiky hair.
Im rly worried about my current hair situation. I started to straighten them with a flat iron like 4-5 times. Then i did it never again. The problem is that i used the flat iron on my damp hair, which was a huge mistake i later learned. Soo at first they looked pretty normal after the several straightenings but after a hair cut they looked so damaged and thin and scalp was showing. i decided to get a buzz cut but i think they dont get any better, they already reached a certain length but mine hair is barely nothing, its so thin and i dont have hope that if the hair becomes longer it will get thicker and fill my head. It actually looks like the hair of a certain user, i wont mention his name or link his thread first because i dont know if its allowed. After i get the permission ill post it. ehm soo the last time i used flat iron is maybe 3 months before. and my buzz cut is like 1 month before. did anyone make similiar experience ? and how i can talk to some users or view their profile because i want to speak to the user whose hair looks like mine. his thread was 2015 and i want to know if his hair got improved :/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Hairstyle advice for long forehead with thin hair and widows peak dayvancowboy33 4 16,080 08-30-2015 02:12 PM
Last Post: dayvancowboy33