Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair products, strong hold, matte finish, easy to work into hair
04-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Hair products, strong hold, matte finish, easy to work into hair
What is a GOOD Hair product that is STRONG, gives TEXTURE, and can be worked into hair QUICK and EASY without hurting when applied?

I'm so annoyed. Literally every single hair product I try never works out. The last one I had was lynx. It was good but too tough to work into my thick hair and was actually so tough that it started pulling strands of my hair out which hurt. I had to change product. Mum got a new one at shopping last week for me. But it turns out that one makes my hair too shiny and is not strong enough to hold my hair in place. The advantage is that it glides into my thick hair quick and easy - something that the last product couldn't do. I need a matte hair product with no shine, which GOES INTO HAIR EASILY, while keeping a consistent reworkable strong hold for most of day and creates not messy - but texturised styles. E.g. Quiff or bed head quiff for lazy days. I really need it from Tesco aswell as that is where my mum shops and she won't let me buy any of the expensive ones online like hanz De fuko and ByVilain. If you know a hair product that suits my specifications above and is relatively cheap (£6 or less) and is available from tesco, then please let me know. If you know any that would be good for me, but isn't available at tesco, then still let me know, because I may be able to order it online if it's cheap enough. Would any of the Vo5, Got2b or l'oreal Paris products work? Thanks everyone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Hair products, strong hold, matte finish, easy to work into hair
Hey, the price range you have is a bit low as most products have a cost from about 14 - 25 dollars. If you can buy online that would make it a lot easier. One product I recommend is the American crew fiber or molding clay. These two products can be found online for $10-15 but also are well known and have good reviews. If you really do need a cheap product, then you could buy one of the axe products which are fairly cheap, but have worked quite well. It mostly depends on your hair type and length, but Id say American Crew is definitely the way to go
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get straight hair from curly hair for men - Options Itsmelook 37 88,288 10-03-2016 08:50 AM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Haircut to turn curly hair into wavy hair? PinkChili 0 171 10-02-2016 03:57 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  Help Determining Hair Type and with Growing Hair Out seanpaulsartre 0 195 08-12-2016 06:02 PM
Last Post: seanpaulsartre
  What hairstyle would work well for me? (and how to achieve it) AndersonAH 0 524 06-30-2016 06:55 AM
Last Post: AndersonAH