Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair products in UK
12-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Hair products in UK
Cheap but good Hair products for men?
I have VERY thick, straight hair which isn't that long at the moment because of my terrible hair dresser cutting it way too short! I have been trying to find the right product for years and nothing has seemed to do the trick. The products get the hair up there but don't provide me with the hold and style I want. My hair is undercut and I want to get the quiff style (Mariano di vaio hairstyle). I am fed up of taking an hour and a half each morning to do it and it is really starting to piss me off. If someone could give me a few product ideas that have a matt finish, long lasting hold, strong hold but letting me run my fingers through it and restyle throughout the day without the product having to be reapplied, non greasy and non sticky finish, gives texture, easy to shape and get in position quickly and it has to be good for styling the quiff. Also the product has to be £10 or under. Thanks for the help. I'm just getting fed up now for taking so long to style it for nothing. A list of products that meet my needs and are available in the UK (Preferably Tesco/Asda etc.) would be gratefully appreciated. Also any equivalents to ByVilain Silverfox , gold digger etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Hair products in UK
(12-28-2015 07:33 PM)MrTJQuiffHair99 Wrote:  Cheap but good Hair products for men?
I have VERY thick, straight hair which isn't that long at the moment because of my terrible hair dresser cutting it way too short! I have been trying to find the right product for years and nothing has seemed to do the trick. The products get the hair up there but don't provide me with the hold and style I want. My hair is undercut and I want to get the quiff style (Mariano di vaio hairstyle). I am fed up of taking an hour and a half each morning to do it and it is really starting to piss me off. If someone could give me a few product ideas that have a matt finish, long lasting hold, strong hold but letting me run my fingers through it and restyle throughout the day without the product having to be reapplied, non greasy and non sticky finish, gives texture, easy to shape and get in position quickly and it has to be good for styling the quiff. Also the product has to be £10 or under. Thanks for the help. I'm just getting fed up now for taking so long to style it for nothing. A list of products that meet my needs and are available in the UK (Preferably Tesco/Asda etc.) would be gratefully appreciated. Also any equivalents to ByVilain Silverfox , gold digger etc.
been there done that, im using "d:struct by d:fi" atm. Its wicked, costs 12 quid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for new products, requiring some advice (pics at the end) Magikarp_Approves 0 84 11-06-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magikarp_Approves
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 314 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 158 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? TotalHairNoob 0 199 08-08-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: TotalHairNoob