Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair products in UK
12-28-2015, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2015 07:31 PM by MrTJQuiffHair99.)
Hair products in UK
Cheap but good Hair products for men?
I have VERY thick, straight hair which isn't that long at the moment because of my terrible hair dresser cutting it way too short! I have been trying to find the right product for years and nothing has seemed to do the trick. The products get the hair up there but don't provide me with the hold and style I want. My hair is undercut and I want to get the quiff style (Mariano di vaio hairstyle). I am fed up of taking an hour and a half each morning to do it and it is really starting to piss me off. If someone could give me a few product ideas that have a matt finish, long lasting hold, strong hold but letting me run my fingers through it and restyle throughout the day without the product having to be reapplied, non greasy and non sticky finish, gives texture, easy to shape and get in position quickly and it has to be good for styling the quiff. Also the product has to be £10 or under. Thanks for the help. I'm just getting fed up now for taking so long to style it for nothing. A list of products that meet my needs and are available in the UK (Preferably Tesco/Asda etc.) would be gratefully appreciated. Also any equivalents to ByVilain Silverfox, gold digger etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Hair products in UK
Hey TJ,

A quick browse in the forums provides:

menshairforum.com/talk/Thread-Best-hair-styling-wax-for-Asian-men-hair

This guy has pretty similar hair to what you describe.

As for products explicitly in UK stores, Moosehead Grubby Putty or Lynx Casual Clay from Tesco look right up your alley, maybe give them a shot.
01-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Thanks kkelis man! I will give them a go. Just wandering, do you know if these products will have a strong hold and have you tried any of the two? Also when would I apply the products to my hair. E.g before/after blowdrying?
01-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Both of the ones I mentioned give a solid day of hold so you should be fine. I have tried the Lynx. I don't really blowdry as I already have quite dry hair. Personally I want my hair to be damp enough like after 10mins out of the shower towel patted. I then put in some argan oil and then some hair product and I'm done.
01-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Aleight cheers mate. I will defo give those a go man! Thank you for your help!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair Loss Products for Men OTC TheMensHairForum 35 27,944 05-18-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: williadl
  hair products causing hair failling tvsuneeth 3 613 03-15-2016 10:02 PM
Last Post: ethanbawasanta
  How to increase hair density and hair thickness with products nycdude 1 490 10-17-2015 08:12 PM
Last Post: Jessie
  Hair loss products and hair loss shampoo advice AlCappuccino 0 638 07-22-2015 09:55 AM
Last Post: AlCappuccino