Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair products for thick, straight hair
02-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Hair products for thick, straight hair
Can someone please tell me how to get the natural-looking, undercut, quiff hairstyle. How is it cut - And also what products are used?

I would really like this hairstyle but I need my hair cut right. What products are used (rough idea) and estimated lengths of the hair? It looks pretty long on top and faded at the sides. Please help me. Best answer will be chosen... The product used looks dry, not wet and gives a matt finish so it definitely won't be gel. I want a natural (nothing in your hair look) but with the ability to go in the shape of the quiff and hold all day. My mum can only afford cheaper hair products (£5 or under) so what type of hair product is used that is available at a nearby supermarket store e.g tesco or sainsburys? Any pre-styling products used before blow drying? Thanks for the help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 0 127 10-08-2016 12:47 PM
Last Post: The Hairstylist
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 365 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 121 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? TotalHairNoob 0 161 08-08-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: TotalHairNoob