Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair products for Halloween
10-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Hair products for Halloween
Guys what ideas of hair products for men do you have for halloween, i'm talking of using for horror hairstyles like dracula and products that hold thru the night etc .. just any ideas or recommendations you have or that you have used before !??
Cool thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Hair products for Halloween
Im just wearing a wig lol end of story
mm now i think about it i dont even know where to get one
Actually now i think about it i don't even know when halloween is
10-12-2013, 10:55 PM
well now i know thanks to google, on the 31st october lol
10-13-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013 05:51 PM by Stevens.)
I recall seeing once some some super goo gel marketed with a spanish name, cant remember though. Think it was yellow-green & was super hard hair gel for me thinks this kind of events.
TMHF & others what do you think of hair spray to really hold longish hair up?
10-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Well, the hair products for Halloween you would want to use would be products that really fix the hair in place because of the hairstyle chosen during Halloween (think crazy hair/big hair Big Grin).

Hair products to use for Halloween

Strong hold hair gel

If you want a hairstyle for Halloween that just lies in the same place all evening and night, then a hair gel with a strength hold will do the job. Try this strong hold hair gel

Hair spray

If you don't want to use hair gel to style your hair, hair spray is your best choice as hair spray also works to petrify (harden) the hairstyle. I always use hair spray in Halloween and it's an excellent choice if you have hair longer than six inches. Try this hair spray

Hair wax

Hair wax doesn't fix the hair in place so hard like the strong hair gel above does but it's still a great hair product if you prefer a "sculpted hair" hair look for Halloween. Try this hair wax

The products I recommend you to try for Halloween are in Amazon (links) and ready to ship, you're still have more than enough time to order these hair products as Halloween is on the 31st October like Robert posted Smile I actually ordered today an extra bottle of the hair spray I quoted above just for Halloween LOL Not feeling very creative so I'm just going as a zombie.

(10-13-2013 05:51 PM)Stevens Wrote:  I recall seeing once some some super goo gel marketed with a spanish name, cant remember though...

You mean this one in Amazon Moco de Gorila? The name is Moco de Gorila (Gorilla snot) and the texture of the gel is of a snot/jelly (moco means snot in Spanish). Pretty sure that's the one you're referring to and it is also a hair gel with a strong hold so will work great as far as hair gel for Halloween hairstyles goes!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-13-2013, 07:18 PM
(10-12-2013 10:29 PM)Robert Wrote:  Im just wearing a wig lol end of story

You can get a good Halloween wig at Amazon. I ordered this Halloween wig together with the hair spray and a couple other stuff just for Halloween today.

Oh and by the way, the hair spray and hair gel I quoted in my previous reply also work for wigs Big Grin

PS if you are planning on not using a wig but want to have your hair matching your costume for Halloween, you can then paint your hair temporarily with these hair sprays.

I know a couple of guys who have bought these color hair sprays to paint their children's hair for Halloween but these hair sprays also work to color the hair of adults. The one in the link is an assorted hair spray set at Amazon but you can find single sprays too.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-14-2013, 06:15 PM
(10-13-2013 06:59 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Well, the hair products for Halloween you would want to use would be products that really fix the hair in place because of the hairstyle chosen during Halloween (think crazy hair/big hair Big Grin).

Hair products to use for Halloween

Awesome advice as always TMHF!! I got the hair gel AND the hair spray just in case.
I didn't know those sprays existed to color the hair Idea I think a couple of my married with children buds will like those sets. Thankz man!
10-17-2013, 12:56 PM
(10-13-2013 07:18 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:29 PM)Robert Wrote:  Im just wearing a wig lol end of story

You can get a good Halloween wig at Amazon. I ordered this Halloween wig together with the hair spray and a couple other stuff just for Halloween today.

Oh and by the way, the hair spray and hair gel I quoted in my previous reply also work for wigs Big Grin

PS if you are planning on not using a wig but want to have your hair matching your costume for Halloween, you can then paint your hair temporarily with these hair sprays.

I know a couple of guys who have bought these color hair sprays to paint their children's hair for Halloween but these hair sprays also work to color the hair of adults. The one in the link is an assorted hair spray set at Amazon but you can find single sprays too.

Just bought the wig and the rest of stuff
Sorry to say bro but im copying your look now Big Grin
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for new products, requiring some advice (pics at the end) Magikarp_Approves 0 86 11-06-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Magikarp_Approves
  Mens Hair Products: Quick Useful 101 Guide The Hairstylist 2 319 10-26-2016 09:54 AM
Last Post: A London Barber
Smile Are there good products to dye your beard orange? Duaov 1 160 09-16-2016 04:55 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  If you could solve one problem with male hair products what would it be and why? TotalHairNoob 0 199 08-08-2016 07:40 AM
Last Post: TotalHairNoob