Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair product advice for brush up style and quiff hairstyle
07-20-2015, 01:25 PM
Hair product advice for brush up style and quiff hairstyle
Hi all, this forum is awesome! I've been checking some hairstyles and can't decide what to get yet, I have coarse hair and a stylist once told me to buy Bain Satin 1, and Lait Vital from Kerastase, so I just bought them. I've gotten a good blow dryer (cold/hot), I currently need a comb and styling product.

Thanks for your help guys! Please leave more than one option if possible since I live in Argentina and finding this stuff is so hard here.

PD: I've checked this guide and I think that i have an oblong face, my goal is to get a fringe up.

I can upload some pics of my current hairstyle, but it used to be a brush up that went out of control, so it's currently a mess...

PD2: I can't upload or post images Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2015, 02:47 PM
The best men's hair products for a Brush Up style and for a Quiff are wax and mousse!
It wasn't very clear from your title so I edited to make it clear that you're seeing hair product advice for volume hairstyle like the Brush Up hairstyle and the Quiff hairstyle, correct?

So far you've done good in that you've gotten a hair dryer, which is an essential hair product to give extra volume to your hair as needed for a Brush Up and a Quiff. The best hair products are hair waxes and hair mousse products for these two hairstyles as well as for any other hairstyle that relies on volume to stand up (for example, a messy top or a modern Pompadour). We can help further if you post your pictures and also what sort of ideas you have in your mind.

Your face shape isn't an issue and using your face shape to choose a hairstyle is both an antiquated method and a redundant method. Instead, what we need to know is your hair type and your current hair length; those are the 2 most important factors in deciding a hairstyle (well, hair loss is also a pattern but with your age you don't have to worry about it). If you're unsure of your hair type and hair length, see our hair type guide and our hair length guide.

I've upgraded your account so that you can post pictures. Use something like IMGur which is free and you upload your pictures in seconds and then simply embed the pictures. If you don't know how to embed pictures, then just post the links to the pictures and a forum staff will edit them for you.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the best product for short/faded hairstyle? willhtun 1 298 07-21-2016 09:50 AM
Last Post: willhtun
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 481 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA
  Anyone seen this styling Professional Dancer round brush? marathon16 0 235 05-04-2016 04:58 AM
Last Post: marathon16
  What type of product did he use? oasnap 1 440 04-19-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: streaks of wavy