Poll: In which direction do you part your hair?
Right
Left
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair part
07-30-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 03:43 PM by udm1192.)
Hair part
So, I'm just curious as to how many people part their hair to the right or the left (if I was looking at you, which direction would the hair lay?). I just randomly started parting to the right and have already gotten compliments. So, let me know why? Is there a right or wrong way?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Hair part
I part mine to the right (your left if looking at me). Really don't know why. I've been doing it that way since I was a kid and it just feels natural. Maybe people are used to seeing yours one way, then it seems so different when you change it and that's where the compliments come from.
08-01-2014, 12:12 PM
There was an urban legend going on back in the 1990s that men who parted the hair towards the left (i.e. parted line on the right temple) were homosexual and using the hairstyle to signal their desire to meet other homosexual males on the spot.

The urban legend is still around and it has led to numerous incidents over the years.

As for myself, I part towards the right, but only because I am right handed.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-10-2014, 11:43 AM
Interesting theory. I have my natural part to the right, but I don't think much into it.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Natural Middle Part Hairstyle with Cowlicks, How to Style? GoodHair 3 2,530 02-05-2014 12:17 AM
Last Post: SurveenA4