Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hair not growing back on right side of head 5 1
Hair not growing back on right side of head
10-22-2018, 02:48 PM
Hair not growing back on right side of head
Hey so not sure if this is the right thread for this but here we go..... So the right side of my hair is considerably lighter and shorter than the left and even though I tell the barber not to cut the right side it does not appear to be growing back... Any advice or product I could use would be greatly appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2018, 02:54 PM
Quite likely, you got a bad haircut and it's nothing to worry about.
Asymmetry in hair shape, type or density is common. However, most cases is due to a barber not cutting the hair right (i.e. uneven). By right side of your hair, what area of the head are you referring to?

Is is the right side of the forehead (i.e. temple)? Or is is simply the side side of the head? Hair always grows back, unless male pattern baldness is involved (and it only affects very specific areas of the head in its early stages).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
11-06-2018, 01:12 AM
RE: Hair not growing back on right side of head
Can you please send image here?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair loss from tying hair back? kieranhindley 3 720 03-05-2018 05:25 AM
Last Post: gwapo
  Side part receding hairline flyingpig 1 1,006 01-31-2018 05:46 AM
Last Post: gwapo
  Part in the Middle of My Head Hvidstenk 0 908 08-15-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: Hvidstenk
  My hair on my head isn't growing anymore after shaving. Help? Orionancient 1 1,394 06-01-2016 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jones