Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair help please
12-19-2015, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 12:41 AM by Abe223.)
Hair help please
need your expert opinion. Somedays I would have amazing hair days like a Very natural healthy oil clean texture and other days I have very dry dull life less frizzy hair that will be hard to style. I some times use very little olive oil hair cream with very little hair spray and and occasionally I would blow dry my hair. I also use pantene shampoo and conditioner or dove shampoo and conditioner with head and shoulders. I also I a have a lite dandruff problem that keeps coming back. I shower daily but only wet my hair I only use the the shampoo and conditioner 3 to 4 Times a week and use the head and shoulders once a week. I was wondering if you could help me get my hair looking better with either shampoo or conditioner, I'm looking for something that's water soluble a very natural and healthy hair look with low shine almost like there's nothing in it but I would also like it to move in the wind but also keep its shape ps almost like a Justin Bieber and a zain malik look
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------