Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair falls while washing and styling
06-18-2016, 11:04 PM
Hair falls while washing and styling
So recently while i was styling my hair .. i will always notice at least 3-8 hair will appear on my palm ...And also while i was washing my hair with shampoo, i notice at least 8-25 hair strands on my palm.. Is it Normal or i'm facing hair loss,i haven't notice this years ago .. or maybe years ago i did not really pay attention on my hair falling..I'm only teenagers...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2016, 01:46 AM
RE: Hair falls while washing and styling
8-25 hair strands? Wow. Maybe your hair is thinning because you tend to style it often? Since you say you're still a teenager, you shouldn't be going through major hair loss yet. Ask your parents if there's a family history of balding, since hair loss is normally caused by genetics.
07-21-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Hair falls while washing and styling
The average person loses 20-100 hairs a day so you have nothing to worry about Smile. I used to freak out about that too as I get strands of hair in my hands from styling and shampooing my hair aswell and my hairdresser assured me it's common.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair falls out when styling TheBebbs 0 371 05-17-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post: TheBebbs
  Receding hair or Maturing hairline? 17 years old + Styling tips Gingerguy 1 1,146 12-17-2015 09:46 AM
Last Post: Fantast1c