Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair dye products to get silver hair color and style 0 0
Hair dye products to get silver hair color and style
10-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Thumbs Up Hair dye products to get silver hair color and style
Great forum guys! I'm new here and wanted to know what hair product to get silver hair. I saw a guide on this forum about dying the hair silver temporarily so I'm interested in doing this. My hair is dark brown so I don't know if that helps. I want to slick it back like in another guide I read in this forum.
My hair is straight and of a medium length according to the ISEZ hair type guide from Rogelio Samson.
Any help is much appreciated and again, great forum as it has helped me a lot along with the men's hair book!! Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Silver hair coloring is easily achieved with regular dye products.
Welcome to the forum, Richie!

What you're looking for is a product like THIS one here which temporarily dyes your hair by simply styling your hair with the product. It's a very-easy hair dye product to use for men's hair (and easy to wash away) and is the one that will get you the silver-hair style look that you have in mind. This is an excellent solution to temporarily alter the color of your hair (in this case: silver) if you don't want to permanently bleach your hair, with all the headaches (no pun intended!) associated with doing so.

Check out the aforementioned product in the link above; there are other color dyes to choose from too aside from silver, just in case you want to try other hair colors!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hair products for a casual slicked back style Don Lisander 1 263 10-14-2018 09:52 AM
Last Post: Ebony
  Dry scalp - what to do? Shampoo, frequency, products princeofclay 1 121 10-04-2018 12:36 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Which hair products for quiff hairstyle and thinning hair? bryan1908 8 3,788 09-04-2018 06:08 AM
Last Post: Hanish
  Budget Hair Products?? maxgoodwinonline 0 305 02-03-2018 05:43 PM
Last Post: maxgoodwinonline