Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair balding or maturing? Receded hairline with slicked back style
01-22-2016, 11:11 AM
Hair balding or maturing? Receded hairline with slicked back style
Lately I've been noticing that my temples seem to very receded. I only noticed this because my friends were making jokes one night and then the next day my hair was quite slicked back as i was wearing a hat and i thought "wow my temples do look quite receded". My father, his brother and his dad were bald, but my nobody on my mums side was. My father also had black hair where as mine is blonde-ish brown like my mums, and also he says it is much thicker than his was. So my question is, am i experiencing balding or is it just a maturing hairline. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Hair balding or maturing? Receded hairline with slicked back style
(01-22-2016 11:11 AM)jamesbreen96 Wrote:  Lately ive been noticing that my temples seem to very receded. I only noticed this because my friends were making jokes one night and then the next day my hair was quite slicked back as i was wearing a hat and i thought "wow my temples do look quite receded". My father, his brother and his dad were bald, but my nobody on my mums side was. My father also had black hair where as mine is blondeish brown like my mums, and also he says it is much thicker than his was. So my question is am i experiencing balding or is it just a maturing hairline. Thanks

Let's see?
02-10-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Hair balding or maturing? Receded hairline with slicked back style
You could be getting thin but that doesn't mean you are going to go fully bald on top. You might end just having a pronounced widow's peak. Do you notice any thinning on the back of the top of the head?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help. Not sure about the state of my hairline. Rivere 0 395 10-21-2016 01:51 PM
Last Post: Rivere
  Non-male pattern balding? Losing hair but unsure about reason AntonD 4 412 10-18-2016 06:28 PM
Last Post: AntonD
  Hair thickening fibers for balding - Do they work? HorseTears 1 155 10-11-2016 07:59 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Shocked 21 years old. I am going bald, having maturing hairline or just paranoic HardRocker995 0 1,242 09-22-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: HardRocker995