Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair advice
06-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Hair advice
Hello, I recently got a hair cut and i wanted to style my hair to look like Jensen Ackles. But when ever I try it always looks pretty rats. Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to style it (I was using wax).

Here are a few pics to show how I'd like it styled.

[Image: jenson21.jpg]

[Image: 0jensen-jensen-ackles-1685415-1300-1733.jpg?w=720]

Thanks everyone :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Hair advice
Hi Goonerjoe,

Welcome to the forum! Please make sure you read our forum rules as the way you did it is not the proper way to link to images. In the pages with the pictures you wanted to post, you should have right clicked the pictures, copied the URL of the image and then posted the image URL here by using the icon with a "mountain and sun" on top of the text editor when posting a reply. You can find more information here

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Announ...your-posts

Jensen Ackles has a distinguished business man cut/classic cut most of the time. Provided you have gotten yourself the same haircut, then to style your hair like in the pictures of Jensen Ackles above you should use your fingers to define the parts. The hairstyle is a messy hairstyle, so use your fingers with some hair wax to lift the hair up and then part the hair on the front to the side (using fingers). The hair on the rest of the top of the head can be flattened a bit wit the fingers or continued to be lifted up/spiked up.

WHat's your hair type? Is it straight like the hair of Jensen Ackles? And are you using hair wax as your styling product?

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Yes, this hairstyle is easy to do. Dry the hair after shower, then mess (tousle) the hair with your fingers, first up and followed by to the side in different sections of the top of head. The hairstyle doesn't have a set finished look, it is very open to free styling if you keep the messy style Big Grin

here are more pictures of Jensen Ackles hair

[Image: jensen_ackles021b.jpg]

[Image: jared-padalecki-jensen-ackles-peoples-ch...013-02.jpg]
06-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the help it was very helpful!! Smile
06-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Jensen Ackles reminds me of Jeremy Renner, including his hair. Both of them have straight blonde hair and a taste for Shaggy out-of-bed hairstyles.

[Image: jeremy-renner-muta-party-03.jpg]

[Image: jeremy.jpg]

[Image: 936full-jeremy-renner.jpg]

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
07-29-2013, 01:14 AM
(06-03-2013 12:39 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Yes, this hairstyle is easy to do. Dry the hair after shower, then mess (tousle) the hair with your fingers, first up and followed by to the side in different sections of the top of head. The hairstyle doesn't have a set finished look, it is very open to free styling if you keep the messy style Big Grin

How would you ask for this cut at a barber shop?
10-18-2013, 07:04 PM
(07-29-2013 01:14 AM)samebrain Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 12:39 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Yes, this hairstyle is easy to do. Dry the hair after shower, then mess (tousle) the hair with your fingers, first up and followed by to the side in different sections of the top of head. The hairstyle doesn't have a set finished look, it is very open to free styling if you keep the messy style Big Grin

How would you ask for this cut at a barber shop?

Ask for an Ivy League haircut.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
10-19-2013, 03:55 PM
(10-18-2013 07:04 PM)Curly Hair Wrote:  Ask for an Ivy League haircut.

Happy to have you around, we've missed you Curly Hair! Cool

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need Some Advice Camden 0 62 11-25-2016 06:15 PM
Last Post: Camden
  Product and haircut advice needed it Jrt0808 0 169 10-08-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jrt0808
  Looking for advice with medium/long hair shenefbs 0 179 10-07-2016 08:53 PM
Last Post: shenefbs
  Advice on growing out hair Hexege 0 329 05-15-2016 04:21 PM
Last Post: Hexege