Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair accessory holding curly hair of this guy?
12-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Hair accessory holding curly hair of this guy?
Anybody know what hair accessory this guy with curly hair is using to hold the hair back into an afro like a fluffy cloud lol looks like the hair style is 2 steps with the curls straightened close to the roots? no idea but it must be some kind of hair accessory...

[Image: rkqo2Ag.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Hair accessory holding curly hair of this guy?
Looks like a hairband to me... My dad wears one sometimes! xD He also has big curly hair, even though he's white. Tongue
12-09-2013, 03:48 PM
(12-09-2013 02:33 PM)Drokas Wrote:  Looks like a hairband to me... My dad wears one sometimes! xD He also has big curly hair, even though he's white. Tongue

Yes Drokas is correct! Smile it is a elastic headband that you put on top of the front of your head and then goes around your head.
I am guessing the elastic headband the curly guy in your picture is using the very thin headbands that are popular with football players / italians especially Big Grin
If you want those thin elastic headbands for your curly hair Robert then get these elastic headbands
12-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Robert if I recall correctly you have Rogelio's The Curly Hair Book, right? If so you can find the information on headbands in chapter 5 ("Achieving the Physical Part: Putting your mane together").

The headbands posted above by Jurgen will do the trick and are easy to conceal like the guy in the picture you posted does.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 333 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 296 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 14,230 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 277 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203