Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hair accessories for men, any recommendations?
08-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Hair accessories for men, any recommendations?
Are there hair accessories for men and can you recommend any and where to buy them online?? one of my friends decided to grow his hair long and he has enough length by now to grab all the hair back so he asked me if i knew of any hair accessories for men because all we have in town are hair accessories for women, you know the "hello kitty" stuff for girls lol
Just some cool hair accessories for men which can be bought online fast and easy, no bright or girly hair accessories if you know what i mean Big Grin thanks all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Hair accessories for men, any recommendations?
most guys i know they just take their girlfriends hair bands or buy black bands, u can get some hair bands that look ok to wear for dudes...only hair accessory i have used in the past is a dorag and good ones are hard to come along.
08-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Yes Zorba you can use hair accessories for women so long as its not you know, woman-ish LOL
Black hair accessories, hair bands etc there's some good ones on amazon if interested, TheMensHairForum usually knows this stuff and where to buy etc I say wait for his reply cos certainly myself I've never used them mate.
FWIW Rogelio has a section about hair accessories for men in The Mens Hair Book, if i recall he mentioned getting hair accessories that meet you hair colour which makes sense too.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
08-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Well thank you for the introduction, Barber Big Grin

Yes, I spend a good amount of time looking for good sources of hair products on Amazon, Amazon is the best place to get your hair products from and you only need to click and buy, no traveling to some women's store downtown. Guessing here you Zorba are looking for some hair accessories for men that are on par to hair bands right? Here are some good sources for hair bands

Hair elastics (aka hair ties)
Scrunchies (these are softer than hair elastics)
Headbands (you put these around the head and use to pull the hair back, you can use them for medium length hair that hangs down but that can't be tied yet)
Dorag (get one of these if you have curly hair and want to protect it from the wind or at night sleeping)

Remember all the hair accessories for men suggested above don't have any metallic pieces, hair accessories with metallic pieces will break your hair so the suggested accessories above are the one you should get for your hair Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
08-31-2013, 04:52 PM
u nailed it tmhf! gonna get the headbands since my curls are really starting to get wild with the extra length
09-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Man I love amazon you can get so may hair products there...I actually went along and bought the hair bands/head bands for my girlfriend then went and bought couple of other stuff for me Big Grin might as well since I was there already
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------