Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Volume
06-22-2017, 05:38 AM
Hair Volume
Does anyone one know a quick fix to get extra hair volume? I've always had thin hair and not particulary bushy, going to a wedding in 2 weeks time and thought about boosting my volume
Any ideas?

Sim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: Hair Volume
You could use a clay that "boost" hair volume but you probably won't see any difference if your hair is already thinning.
06-27-2017, 07:56 PM
Check out "sea salt spray". You can buy it in the stores or make your own, whichever you prefer. Since you have 2 weeks, that's plenty of time for you to experiment. While you can't really make the hair follicles larger, you can introduce volume with air in the sense that curly hair has more volume than straight hair due to the air. Try mousse, or products such as Gatsby's Multi Form and apply them evenly to your hair. Once it's evenly distributed, put your hair in as many small buns as you can manage. As your hair begins to "set", it will remember the shape it's drying in, which will result in curls / waves and ultimately more volume. Just be careful around the top of your hairline above your forehead because the part that you create with hair going to different buns, will likely remain once you take your hair out.
06-30-2017, 04:50 AM
(06-22-2017 03:41 PM)Robert.Brown Wrote:  You could use a clay that "boost" hair volume but you probably won't see any difference if your hair is already thinning.

Try concealers, there are many brands, Nanogeen, Volume Hair Plus, Toppik, Mane and many others. I have thinning hair and have been using Volume Hair Plus for some time now and it can really boost your hair volume. It's not permanent but it works for a few days if you're carefull. I apply it to my beard too and you can't really tell that the added volume is not natural.

Regards,
Ton
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do I achieve this casual side part hairstyle with volume? Gary99 0 750 06-19-2016 09:48 AM
Last Post: Gary99
  Longer slick back with more volume (undercut) w/ Pics imortal 0 819 05-01-2016 10:39 AM
Last Post: imortal
  Hair volume ianopolot94 0 594 12-20-2015 04:32 AM
Last Post: ianopolot94
Big Grin How can I give my hair more volume and curls? [URGENT] kvdence 2 1,333 05-04-2015 08:12 AM
Last Post: kvdence