Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Styling Tools
02-27-2016, 10:15 PM
Hair Styling Tools
I have very coarse, short, straight hair. I have been using hair gel and a comb to flip up the front of my hair for years. However, I want to be able to pull the front part of my hair almost straight forward, if possible, rather than flipping it upwards. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts so far. Anyone know of any tools, products or techniques that could help me accomplish this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Hair Styling Tools
(02-27-2016 10:15 PM)Flextron Wrote:  I have very coarse, short, straight hair. I have been using hair gel and a comb to flip up the front of my hair for years. However, I want to be able to pull the front part of my hair almost straight forward, if possible, rather than flipping it upwards. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts so far. Anyone know of any tools, products or techniques that could help me accomplish this?

have you ever used a flat iron or blow dryer? Its tought because i don't know what your hair looks like but I think using either of those would help with your desired look.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need Styling Help with Bad Haircut for Slicked Back Undercut Breezy22 8 11,953 03-09-2016 04:03 PM
Last Post: LemonMeringue
  How to get Mariano Di Vaio Haircut with Hair Styling Products MrTJQuiffHair99 1 772 01-17-2016 07:18 AM
Last Post: yavuzc78
  [help] Undercut / top knot, barber & styling samohT 0 587 12-06-2015 11:43 AM
Last Post: samohT
  How to get a quick hairstyle with styling gel and medium hair Toomuchguitar 0 571 09-09-2015 02:22 AM
Last Post: Toomuchguitar