Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Enthusiast and Vlogger
05-16-2014, 09:05 AM
Hair Enthusiast and Vlogger
Hi there,

Glad I found this site - great way to collaborate and communicate with like minded people. I'm currently in a transitional phase with my hair - not sure what style I'll eventually go for. I am a bit limited (at least in my mind), in that I'm in my 30s and have a professional setting job, so I can't get away with too "extreme" type of haircuts, but I try to keep it modern regardless.

I have a youtube channel that I post some hair stuff on as well. Find it kind of fun to do so. Anyways, looking forward to being part of this community.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Hair Enthusiast and Vlogger
Hello Oscar, great to have you here!

The good thing about hair is that it is very malleable: you can grow it, cut it, shape it in lots of ways, fix it into a position, create designs on it, color it, hang it in tails and buns. Out of all physical traits in a male, it's by far the easiest trait to modify and the one that gives the fastest and most impacting aesthetic benefits.

Lots of sections in the forum dedicated to specific areas of men's hair (including facial hair and body hair) and you will get lots of ideas. Also, if you're interested in keeping an update on how you go, then feel free to start a thread in the personal section of the forum where you can start a journey, keep a blog, ask for specific advice etc

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------