Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy with long dreadlocks attached to floating balloons WTF
03-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Guy with long dreadlocks attached to floating balloons WTF
I found this hair picture while browsing a picture site... it is some random guy with his long dreadlocks attached to floating balloons lol some dudes just have too much time not to mention hair.
Never been a fan of the dreadlock hairstyle & for the most part find the dreads gross.
Apparently this guy took the photograph before cutting his locks for some charity tho unsure of the actual story. Dude looks like the prototype hipster redditor Big Grin

[Image: McpOJo9.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Guy with long dreadlocks attached to floating balloons WTF
LOL at the picture and double LOL at the Reddit reference!

Judging by the length of the dreadlocks, that's easily 6 to 8 years of hair growth, if not more. He better have a good excuse to cut that length as I personally know what it's like to cut one's long hair for good and how much affection you can develop towards your hair after so many years together.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Knotted ,lifeless and quite long hair [Help] theboggart 0 130 11-06-2016 11:52 AM
Last Post: theboggart
  How to get long hair like Johnny Depp hairstyle Sonchek 3 462 10-26-2016 11:53 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
Wink How to grow long hair like Avan Jogia from short medium haircut zuburaika 6 7,443 09-11-2016 04:33 AM
Last Post: r3dzzz
  New hairstyle, long hair to ...? philippe_lopes 0 331 09-08-2016 02:33 PM
Last Post: philippe_lopes