Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing up and growing out
11-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Growing up and growing out
Hi All,

I have always, and I mean always, buzzed my head with a 1 or no-guard. But in the recent past, I decided that I want to grow my hair out, long (shoulder length or more), because I have been blessed with "very nice hair" and want to use it!

So here is my post to you:

I have never done this before. My hair is currently about 4"Top and 2"Sides and I am quickly approaching the first of many "awkward stage(s)", so I need some help. What products should I be using? What should I be staying away from? (shampoos, conditioners, pastes, waxes, pomades, etc.)

I do have a stylist that I have been seeing for the past 3 months, and she is great! I just want some more opinions and information from someone other than her and my wife. I would also appreciate any information from someone that has been through any of the "growing out" phases.

Anything and everything will help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Growing my long hair out do I shave sides and neckline? Snigg 5 2,739 08-26-2016 12:28 PM
Last Post: Billy2107
  Help Determining Hair Type and with Growing Hair Out seanpaulsartre 0 170 08-12-2016 06:02 PM
Last Post: seanpaulsartre
  Advice on growing out hair Hexege 0 306 05-15-2016 04:21 PM
Last Post: Hexege
  Help with growing my bangs out? SouthernHospitality 0 283 12-14-2015 03:36 PM
Last Post: SouthernHospitality