Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing out frizzy, dry hair
06-21-2016, 08:21 AM
Growing out frizzy, dry hair
Hey guys :D,

I'm a 15 year old spanish guy and for the first time I'm trying to grow out my wavy/coiled hair. As you will probably know by the title of the thread I'm having lots of problems while growing it out (it is REALLY messy and dry, sometimes looking like hay or something like that) and right now it is almost 5 inches on the top and 4 in the back and sides. Some time ago I bought Rogelio's book (The Curly Hair Book) and since there I'm trying to take more care of my hair by using the no-shampoo method skipping 1 day of shampooing and styling it with my fingers so that it doesn't look like a dead rat :/

Anyway, my hair still looks bad and my aim is to have something similar to Jay Alvarrez or Giaro Giarratana's hairstyle. I would like to add some pictures of my hair but I'm new to the forum and I don't know how to do it (I would really appreciate if someone told me how).

Thanks for all :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I try to do my best :D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How can I get rid of frizzy hair? Tips and products to use MFP73 5 1,242 10-18-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Help for growing out wavy voluminous hair! M.R88 0 300 07-21-2016 03:26 AM
Last Post: M.R88
  HELP Short hair sticking out/dry and frizzy! WavyMike 0 401 04-27-2016 05:49 PM
Last Post: WavyMike
  Curly and straight thick medium hair with frizzy tips? tom6195 0 481 02-02-2016 03:36 AM
Last Post: tom6195