Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing out a Quiff, what hairstyle is a good transfer?
06-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Growing out a Quiff, what hairstyle is a good transfer?
Looking to grow out my hair longer, might try the Brad Pitt Fury hairstyle but until then, what can I do with it? I've tried a side part but it looks kinda weird since it's not faded right for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Get a modern slicked back hair style to get used to styling a Quiff hairstyle.
Let's first begin by asking you the following question, what's your current hair length? Check out our hair length guide if you're unsure of what your hair length is.

Depending on how long your hair is at the moment, you could try a modern slicked back hair style. The main reason for this is because a modern slicked back hairstyle incorporates a Quiff since the modern slick thrives on hair volume. You could also try the classic slicked back style, which is flatter, but which will get you used to slicking your hair back, especially the hair at the forelock (which is the hair at the front and which is also used for the Quiff hairstyle).

Have a look at the following linked thread comparing the Brad Pitt Fury hairstyle versus the Jake Gyllenhaal Prisoners hairstyle to see how the volume differs. Ultimately, if you want to achieve the hairstyle of Brad Pitt in the Fury movie, you will need to get some hair volume going on for the slicked back style.

If your hair is longer than 2 inches, then I'd say go for a slicked back hairstyle as you keep growing your hair long to sport a long Quiff. You will get plenty of hairstyling experience by slicking your hair back, which will then transfer very nicely to the Quiff hairstyle.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 52 Yesterday 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98
  Help identify my hair for a new hairstyle gabriel777 2 126 10-18-2016 09:34 AM
Last Post: gabriel777
  Frohawk hairstyle and haircut: How to, Pictures TheMensHairForum 10 20,467 10-10-2016 08:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Star Curtains hair style or bowl haircut, which hairstyle is better? MrPinkLipstick 1 166 10-06-2016 11:49 AM
Last Post: Sertinjo