Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing my hair long again and keeping it
03-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Growing my hair long again and keeping it
Hi I used to have long hair since I was 12 years old I'm now 19 and a few months back I had a phase of cutting my hair shorter and shorter until I had a buzz cut(which I later regreted a lot)

I'm now growing my hair out again, it's currently 2 inches long, but it will take some time, i find myself quite lucky as I have already experienced growing my hair long and some of the negative comments people say to me for example when are you going to cut your hair. (Which I try to shrug off)

I've made a promise this time I'm going to look after it even more this time and I'm aiming for a length which I can tie up in a ponytail (when I'm at work etc, as I work as a painter and decorater I'll need to cover my hair with a hat), i found my inspiration when I saw a picture of me when I was 12 years old with a ponytail (and boy it looks amazing) I have it on my chest of draws to give me some insight as to what I'll look roughly like.

At the moment I'm on a very nutrient rich diet high on protein, healthy carbs and healthy fats and vitamins as Im in my fifth week of weight training (which I'm aiming to do for the rest of my life) will that be good for my hair? Could I notice a difference in hair health?

And I apologise for all the writing I know it's a lot, if any of you have any tips to offer it will be much appreciated and thanks for reading ☺
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Growing my hair long again and keeping it
Of course it'll be good for your hair. You're currently "feeding" them the good stuff.
06-20-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Growing my hair long again and keeping it
Yes! You're doing everything right by the sounds of it. Your hair will only be as good as what you feed it, so stick to your healthy diet. Also, don't be afraid of experimenting. Everyones hair is a bit different so some routines that work for some would be disastrous for others.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Short hair to long Journey shahrukhch1 22 12,388 01-26-2017 12:14 AM
Last Post: Eddy52
  Growing and growing now need some cutting Jawad21 24 8,229 04-17-2016 12:30 PM
Last Post: Jawad21
  Growing long hair (man bun) with fine hair type Bsrfitness 3 11,701 03-13-2016 02:01 PM
Last Post: Eetu00
  Chronicling my long hair journey jaysen_ 6 1,614 12-28-2015 12:42 AM
Last Post: jaysen_