Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing and growing now need some cutting
06-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Growing and growing now need some cutting
I have not been to the barber since 28 january, because it was hectic with school etc.
But since its almost over I wanted to finally to discuss what kind of hairstyle would suit me.

I have let it grow for quite some time, my hair type is wavy and very very thick black hair. I`ve always had the boring look, but now I want to show my character too.
The hairstyle I really like is the hairstyle that looks messy and wavy. I`ve read all on the internet about certain things for heart shaped guys, like they need a bit longer hairstyle and some facial hair. No problem with the facial hair, only its hard to picture your own face with different hairstyles.

I do not think I can post any pictures of myself atm and pictures of how i want it because of not enough posts. I would really appreciate it if TMHF could let me post it on only this one. I could have waited a bit longer and letting my hair grow but some family members are poking me all the time saying: Hey Fabio. -_-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Growing and growing now need some cutting
I am pretty sure that you are better posting your thread in this section...

http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Forum-...r-Journeys

Usually the mods will allow you to post pictures of your hair so just wait until one catches your thread. They are pretty cool when it comes to people getting advice!
06-23-2014, 03:03 AM
RE: Growing and growing now need some cutting
Thanks, but to be sure im going to read the rules for that section 2. Dont want to make someone angry ughm (TMHF)
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cutting my long hair LongHairSuck 0 178 09-10-2016 06:42 AM
Last Post: LongHairSuck
  Growing my long hair out do I shave sides and neckline? Snigg 5 3,031 08-26-2016 12:28 PM
Last Post: Billy2107
  Help Determining Hair Type and with Growing Hair Out seanpaulsartre 0 200 08-12-2016 06:02 PM
Last Post: seanpaulsartre
  Advice on growing out hair Hexege 0 330 05-15-2016 04:21 PM
Last Post: Hexege