Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing a man bun - advice? 0 0
Growing a man bun - advice?
12-29-2017, 06:34 PM
Growing a man bun - advice?
Hi there,

I've decided to grow a man bun. At the moment I have just under 4 inches of hair and I'm looking for some advice.

I've seen that with about six inches of hair it's possible to tie an undercut man bun. I like the look of this however I'm aiming to grow a full man bun. Whilst my hair is growing, should I tie an undercut man bun? Will it affect further hair growth? (This is probably a stupid question to ask however I've heard this from people)

What's the best way to maintain hair during the growing process? I currently use a light shampoo and style my hair with hair spray and styling wax. I currently don't dye my hair as well.

I'm also considering growing enough hair for a ponybun. What's the best hair length for this?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Post! Longhair considering a chop, need advice! TheBreadKnight 0 257 04-26-2018 08:49 AM
Last Post: TheBreadKnight
  Advice on trim tomorrow please! jmt510 0 282 01-20-2018 06:47 PM
Last Post: jmt510
  Growing out long hair Zack17 0 807 10-20-2017 10:56 AM
Last Post: Zack17
  Seeking the advice of the professionals and enthusiasts on here KMBiggs 0 322 08-30-2017 01:02 AM
Last Post: KMBiggs