Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grossest most disgusting hair ever!!
06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Grossest most disgusting hair ever!!
This must be the grossest most disgusting hair ever, either men or women (looks like it's a man). Picture has been circulating some time the internet but why not post it in an actual hair forum for the enjoyment of all of us? Big Grin Big Grin

Anybody know how hair can get to this stage. Sorry in advance for those offended as it truly is gross...

[Image: perroflauta.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Grossest most disgusting hair ever!!
Well, call that a nice Sunday sight. Seen it before, but I guess considering our forum's "topic" we can excuse you from posting it.

The man in the picture has curly hair, and you will be surprised how curly hair can interlock and form huge tangles. My guess is the man is homeless and had some long hair to begin with. He then could not afford any haircuts, so his hair just grew and grew. Long hair also offers some protection against the cold, so you have that too (i.e. it's useful in winter especially if sleeping rough). Curly hair plus not years of neglect and not cutting it will lead to what we see in the picture. The flatness of the hair is partially caused by sleeping on the hair; tangled hair will also form as flat hair.

My main worry there is hygiene, and the fact that he hasn't had the hair cut can point to some form of mental disorder too as there are some mental diseases that have one wanting to keep stuff despite it being unhealthy and unhygienic. Furthermore, I'm fairly positive that someone has either given him money or accepted to cut his hair, or that some community service representative has tried to convince him to cut that rats that used to be hair. Him still keeping that hair hints to some serious stuff occurring in this gentleman.

I can't help but feel pity for the man; must be going through some tough time to be willing to own that, no matter how much he may "love" his long hair.

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
06-09-2013, 11:27 AM
funk this im outta here!
06-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Despite having seen this picture come up in Google search results every single time, I still barf inside.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Lordius, dude, we really didnt have to see that...
06-17-2013, 08:56 PM
One of the reasons why he may not have gotten a haircut yet is cos no damn barber would wanna get near that!

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-18-2013, 05:32 PM
(06-17-2013 08:56 PM)Barber Wrote:  One of the reasons why he may not have gotten a haircut yet is cos no damn barber would wanna get near that!

Not even for $1,000,000....???

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
06-18-2013, 07:49 PM
maybe...
But would need to wear a gas mask, god knows what has been living inside that brick of hair.

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
06-22-2013, 03:12 PM
the picture grosses me out every single time i See it.
01-12-2014, 06:34 AM
OMG! Those are hair?
Good heavens!
01-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Yuck. I've seen spaniels with ears like that! Must weigh a fair bit.
01-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Just imagine the smell...
01-12-2014, 09:16 PM
that's literally so nasty i don't even want to know how long that hair is straightened
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------