Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Smyrna
07-28-2015, 05:54 PM
Greetings from Smyrna
Hi guys. You have a newbie here. My name is Caner. I am 19 years old. I am here because i need your help. I think i have a curly/wavy hair. People around of me say: the front of your hair is curly and rest of them are wavy. My hair is thick and i think i have an oval face. Actually my face looks more round because i am overweight now. I couldn't pass the university entrance exam last year and that's why i always stayed at home until now. And as you can see, i gained lot of weight. When i lose some weight, my jawline looks more strong and my face looks like has more sharp lines.

I passed the exam this year and my school is gong to start on September 14. I have been growing my hair for 17 months. And now it looks like really messy. As you can understand i need your professional experiences. When i be able to post pictures, i will post them here.

Thanks for reading.

P.S: I am not a native speaker of English. I am sorry about my mistakes. Thanks for understanding too. ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------