Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Scotland
03-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Greetings from Scotland
Hi all. I am Adam, 19 year old classical music student from Motherwell looking for some advice and opinions on my hairstyle. I really don't get the layout of the website and hope someone can help me begin my journey here and let me know how to show pictures.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Greetings from Scotland
Welcome on board, Adam Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
03-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(03-02-2014 02:01 PM)TheMensHairForum Wrote:  Welcome on board, Adam Smile

Hi and thanks for your welcome!

I wonder if I could ask you some questions - I cannot access anything as it says my account is not activated and I have activated a few times successfully...also, how would I send some pictures to gain some advice?

Thanks very much

Adam
03-02-2014, 02:50 PM
The answers to your questions can be found here and here.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------