Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Myanmar
07-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Greetings from Myanmar
Hi there,

I'm very new to this forum and looking forward to learn so many tips and advices from you guys. I'm sure so many people here are much passionate about hair like I do. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm so bad at telling details of a hair cut every time I went to barber ConfusedConfused , I hope I could share my current hair and ur input and advice would mean so much to me. Thank you guys!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Greetings from Myanmar
Welcome to the forum! Smile

There's plenty to read and browse here, and you can always ask questions about the kind of haircut that you may want to get. Barbers are very visual so not only should you describe your haircut when at the barbershop but also take a picture (or a few) and show your barber with the picture the type of men's haircut that you'd like to achieve.

Welcome again on board!

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome admin, how could I upload photos of mine for some advice?
07-04-2015, 09:47 AM
I've just upgraded your account so that you can post and embed pictures. Simply go to a free image hosting site like IMGur (search for IMGur on Google to find it) and then embed the pictures in your post. To embed the pictures, simply right click on the image on IMGur that you've uploaded and click on "Copy image address" or "Copy image URL" (or something along those lines that will appear when you right click).

Once you've done the above, click on the icon on the text editor (where you write your post) that has a "mountain with the Sun" picture as the icon itself. Paste the image address that you got before and that's how you embed and post your picture/s. In any case, if you're unsure how to do it, just post the links to the pictures and one of the moderators will edit them so as to embed them in your post! Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------