Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great site and in need of some advice
06-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Great site and in need of some advice
Hey all

First things first id like to commend you on the great site, iv spent the last few weeks searching the interweb for information on hair styles and beard styles to mostly find images of celebs with hair cuts, all well and good but no information, this site seems to have all the information i could ever need and i think i have a lot of reading ahead of me.

On to me and why im here, im 34 and from the UK, up until two months or so back i had really long hair, between the middle of my back and waist line, i also had a monster of a beard. What changed that? in all honesty a marriage breakup leading on from my wife realising she was homosexual and whole heap of stress from the 5 months we continued to live together, the debts and unpaid bills she left me with, dont worry though it turned out to be a blessing in disguise and im happier now than i have been in a long time Big Grin.

Anyway my long locks were shortened there now just about shoulder length, taking the weight out has put some bounce back in my hair and the loose waves are back, within the last 2 weeks iv trimmed and tidied my beard up. Iv had a new start in life and with that im looking for a new look, the trimmed beard will be staying as i hate shaving (suffer with ingrowing stubble) but im thinking to go shorter on the hair, the issue is im really struggling to see myself with different hair cuts and im not sure what style will suit me (iv had long hair for over 10 years now). If i can manage to upload some pictures id love to get some opinions on what may suit me.
Cheers all

(unable to post click able links, hope im not been rude here but could a mod fix them in if i put them like this)
[Image: WP_20140616_010_zps77fe10ab.jpg]

[Image: DSC01198BnW_zps2198abeb.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Great site and in need of some advice
my Apologise, should have read the rules first, tried to edit out the last 2 sections for the appropriate section but seems i have to edit within 10 mins :/
06-26-2014, 06:38 PM
i dont seem to be able to make a topic anywhere else, is that limited by post count or?
06-28-2014, 07:35 AM
(06-26-2014 06:38 PM)Brett Wrote:  i dont seem to be able to make a topic anywhere else, is that limited by post count or?

Hey yes theres a post limit. Just seen your advice thread. Will see how I can help, will let TMHF and some other guys see if they can help too in your advice thread Wink
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for curly hair barnet advice - Hi Based1 1 472 10-04-2015 08:04 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
Wink Olivier Giroud and Macklemore haircut advice - Hi from Italy Dicuuu 6 1,190 07-07-2015 02:07 AM
Last Post: Dicuuu
  Long hair guy advice and knowledge to grow a longer mane!! Mane Man 4 883 07-05-2015 03:52 PM
Last Post: TheLonghair701
  Hello...great to have found this forum! bryanhur 2 494 06-24-2015 07:48 AM
Last Post: bryanhur