Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotta say that this forum
06-15-2017, 04:38 AM
Gotta say that this forum
Gotta say that this forum is the best website ever. I've learned so much just from reading from the experts here that I'm still coming to terms with all the sort of stuff that surrounds mens hair. I'm a quick learner so I'm positive I will be getting my chit together very soon. I also got myself a book called the mens hair book a week ago, recommended by many barbers in here so it seems. The book is just awesome because I've used a few tips from the book already and my hair looks better. The book is a long ready but I'm half way through the book and I can honestly say that this book is changing me for the better. I've always been kinda insecure about my looks and especially about my wavy hair. It looks a lot better by following some of the tips from the book so I can't imagine how much better it'll be looking once I start with the grooming routines!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glad to be here in this forum :) K-Jacob 0 70 03-29-2017 10:44 AM
Last Post: K-Jacob
  Bodybuilder joins forum. Worried about hair loss from gear use Some Bodybuilder 1 297 12-11-2016 07:01 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  India mens hair forum member - Intro shivam_rawat 0 236 10-26-2016 08:01 AM
Last Post: shivam_rawat
  Hey guys - New curly hair forum member anequito 1 895 10-10-2015 01:03 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum