Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel & Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray
09-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Thumbs Up Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel & Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray
This is a review of the Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray and the Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel. I actually have another review of the Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel but I thought throwing in both products in a single thread would give better information for those of you looking for a hair gel and hair wax to spike your hair.

I've tried plenty of mens hair products and male grooming products for quite a few years, and it's very hard to find that right one, where as soon as you try it your in love with that product. Well my hair is thick and unruly, so I really need something that will hold my hair in place. The length of my hair is short enough to still get spiky hair, so I need something strong enough to hold the spiky hair, as well as provide a good texture for the spikes.

Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray

First let's go with the product called Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray. This product really works wonders, as soon as I spray my hair with this, then flip upside down, my hair is the messy look that I am trying to achieve. What I like about this product is, you don't have to use a lot of it, where sometimes with other hair sprays for men out there, you have to use like half the bottle to make your hair stay in place. This product does not leave your hair sticky at all or leave that nasty white residue which we call flakes and which is so common with hairspray.

First let's go with the product called Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray. This product really works wonders, as soon as I spray my hair with this, then flip upside down, my hair is the messy look that I am trying to achieve. What I like about this product is, you don't have to use a lot of it, where sometimes with other hair sprays for men out there, you have to use like half the bottle to make your hair stay in place. This product does not leave your hair sticky at all or leave that nasty white residue which we call flakes and which is so common with hairspray.

Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray is actually a very good deal on the size of the can that you can get, which is 14oz or so for a price that is affordable compared to other hair spray products out there. If you want to achieve the messy look, spikes, or scrunch style, the Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray is the product for you to buy and try. This is one spray that when you style your hair into place, it will last you through out the day or until you shampoo your hair the next day. It says on the bottle that it will make your hair rock hard, but I am telling you from experience, that it will not make it feel like a rock, it will make it stay in place but soft at the same time. Thats what I enjoy about this product and that is really how a good hairspray should work. I also noticed that if I twist my hair then spray it with this product, it gives me that spiky but messy look, which is very hip now a days.

You can find this product at any drug store or food store in the hair isles and also at Amazon, of course! I am sure a mod can post below a link to a good vendor from which to buy the Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray.

Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel aka Spiking Glue

Another very good product by Got2b is a product called Glued Spiking Glue. It's called a glue but it's just a very strong hair gel. The Glued Spiking hair gel is the ultimate hair spiker and also works very well for a messy look with or without spiky hair.

With the Glued Spiking Glue from Got2b your hair will not move, it will be able to go through many wind storms with this. The hold on the Spiking Glue is very strong, so if you don't want that really strong hold, I recommend that you don't use this one. You can read of more hair gels with a lighter hold in this hair gel for men thread and if you can, then have the Spiking Glue and a lighter hair gel so you can have more hair styling variety.

The Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel is water resistant, but once you get your hair wet with this stuff in it, it will feel a bit sticky, where your fingers will kind of stick together. I do find this product great if you are going to a dance, wedding etc, from you dancing and sweating your hair will not go any where. I do suggest that you use this on damp hair, then place a very small amount into your hands. If you need a retouch during the day, you can slightly damp your hair and reapply to where you need to.

This product can also be find in most supermarkets and drug stores. It's also on Amazon with some great deals (mods let me know if you want me to message you the deals in Amazon or post them below please).

So many people feel that when they get their hair done, that they have to try the most expensive products on the market and that is not true. Most of the time when you buy the top name brands all you are doing is just paying for the name. Got2b is a good brand but their products are priced reasonably, especially the Got2b hair spray and Got2b Spiking Glue of this review.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel & Got2b Glued Blasting hair spray
nice review, thanks
10-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Well, just like their names suggest, this is hair glue! The product emphasizes a very strong hold which goes great for shaped hairstyles like the Faux Hawk, Mohawk, spiky hair, quiff, blowout and other hairstyles where you require your hair to be standing up all day long.

The one good thing about the spray is that as you posted, the hair isn't left like cardboard (the latter being a big issue with most hair sprays). What you need (and want) in a hairspray for men is that it secures the hairstyle in the shape you want while at the same time keeping the hair supple and flexible and with gloss. Some hair sprays get it all right except for the glossy part, and instead the hair looks lifeless.

I think both the Got2b Glued Spiking hair gel and the Got2b Glued hair spray make a great duo for shaped hairstyles. Likewise the hair gel alone can work perfectly well, whereas the hair spray alone can be used to enhance the finishing results of other hair gels or of other hairstyling products like styling waxes, pomades and mousses.

For anyone interested, you can read more reviews and/or buy the Got2b Spiking gel and the Got2b hair spray in THIS vendor's page (for the Spiking gel) and in THIS vendor's page (for the hair spray).

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
10-08-2014, 10:34 AM
The got2b product line is a fine one. Schwarzkopf makes some good products, not all but the got 2b are good stuff.
11-17-2014, 07:21 AM
I used the Got2b gel a couple of years ago when I last made an effort to grow my hair out. It was recommended by a longhair friend who said it was great for getting through the awkward stage. It did a great job of keeping my hair slicked back in place, but the result was helmet head.

With the knowledge I've gained since then, I don't think this product is the best for my, at least in this application. My friend has straight hair and mine is curly. From what I've read, using a product like this to keep my wavy hair pulled back straight will damage the curves and waves by stretching and holding them in an unnatural position. A solid product that does what it says, but I believe I shouldn't have been using it.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best hair styling wax for Asian men hair? Cool Hair Guy 8 24,744 11-07-2016 11:30 PM
Last Post: aliu123
  Best mens hair conditioner for damaged hair hapaa 4 440 10-06-2016 04:19 AM
Last Post: oslec8
  What is a good Matte Hair Spray for men without shine? ThickHair93 2 375 09-21-2016 05:39 AM
Last Post: runstile
  Volumizing hair mousse or product for styling thin hair? 92GTA 2 537 06-15-2016 08:12 PM
Last Post: 92GTA