Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2b Glued Spiking Glue review for spiky hair
09-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Got2b Glued Spiking Glue review for spiky hair
Here is a review of Got2b Glued Spiking glue. This product is used to create spiky hair and the Got2b Glued Spiking glue is actually one of the strongest hair spiking products you can buy. Made in the USA by Schwarzkopf and Henkel, Got2b Glued looks suspiciously like white glue, but this hair spiking glue definitely contains more than the white glue you used in elementary school. Got2b Glued smells like it contains actual glue, but it's formulated especially for hair. Got2b glued is water-resistant, and this spiking glue is considered the ultimate hair product for spiked hairstyles. Got2b Glued is actually wind-tunnel tested, and hair that has been spiked with Got2b Glued provides spikes that last until the next hair wash.

Got2b Glued is so strong that some people have trouble getting this hair spiking glue out of their hair, but don't let this stop you from buying this fantastic hair glue. Got2b Unglued shampoo deep cleans and removes styling build-up and styling glue from spiked hair. This shampoo is well worth the price since it works exceptionally well and I highly recommend that you purchase it together with the Got2b hair gel.

Got 2b Glued spiking glue should be used on damp hair. Simply place a small amount in the palm of one hand, rub your hands together, and run it evenly through your hair. Style your hair the way you want, and this spiking glue will definitely hold your spiked hair in place.
To create spikes like you've never had before, simply create spikes by twisting sections of hair, and after the spikes are firm, make the tips slightly damp, and apply extra spiking glue to the ends. Your hair will become a lethal weapon with the spikes created using Got2b Glued spiking glue! Big Grin

Having tried the Got2b Glued spiking glue, and I can say that it definitely does what I want in terms of hair styling. I also know a couple of guys who use the Got2b glue to wear their hair totally spiked, and their hair is about 2 ½ inches long on top. After wearing their hair spiked for several hours, it looks just as good as when they first created the spikes with Got2b Glued spiking glue.

You can buy Göt 2b Glued spiking glue in most stored and Amazon. This spiking glue is reasonably priced, and it does a fantastic job of creating some strong spikes. Worth buying to have another product to increase your range of hairstyles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Got2b Glued Spiking Glue review for spiky hair
(09-26-2014 04:03 PM)Sunset Wrote:  Here is a review of Got2b Glued Spiking glue. This product is used to create spiky hair and the Got2b Glued Spiking glue is actually one of the strongest hair spiking products you can buy. Made in the USA by Schwarzkopf and Henkel, Got2b Glued looks suspiciously like white glue, but this hair spiking glue definitely contains more than the white glue you used in elementary school. Got2b Glued smells like it contains actual glue, but it's formulated especially for hair. Got2b glued is water-resistant, and this spiking glue is considered the ultimate hair product for spiked hairstyles. Got2b Glued is actually wind-tunnel tested, and hair that has been spiked with Got2b Glued provides spikes that last until the next hair wash.

Got2b Glued is so strong that some people have trouble getting this hair spiking glue out of their hair, but don't let this stop you from buying this fantastic hair glue. Got2b Unglued shampoo deep cleans and removes styling build-up and styling glue from spiked hair. This shampoo is well worth the price since it works exceptionally well and I highly recommend that you purchase it together with the Got2b hair gel.

Got 2b Glued spiking glue should be used on damp hair. Simply place a small amount in the palm of one hand, rub your hands together, and run it evenly through your hair. Style your hair the way you want, and this spiking glue will definitely hold your spiked hair in place.
To create spikes like you've never had before, simply create spikes by twisting sections of hair, and after the spikes are firm, make the tips slightly damp, and apply extra spiking glue to the ends. Your hair will become a lethal weapon with the spikes created using Got2b Glued spiking glue! Big Grin

Having tried the Got2b Glued spiking glue, and I can say that it definitely does what I want in terms of hair styling. I also know a couple of guys who use the Got2b glue to wear their hair totally spiked, and their hair is about 2 ½ inches long on top. After wearing their hair spiked for several hours, it looks just as good as when they first created the spikes with Got2b Glued spiking glue.

You can buy Göt 2b Glued spiking glue in most stored and Amazon. This spiking glue is reasonably priced, and it does a fantastic job of creating some strong spikes. Worth buying to have another product to increase your range of hairstyles.
Love it! plus its Schwarzkopf 1 of my fav pro lines.I use it on my long curly hair when damp(just a nickle sized dab) scrunch it through, let air dry till it gets crunchy then blowdry it on lo-heat+lo-air flo to soften up the gerry-curls look. Its great for taming coarse curls!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Andis BGR Plus cordless rechargeable clipper review - Epic! Curly Dude 2 2,082 07-14-2016 05:22 PM
Last Post: djbumrush
  Wet and spiky hairstyle (C.ronaldo) Xjinzz 0 519 12-27-2015 02:12 PM
Last Post: Xjinzz
  Blackship water based pomade by Flagship review Charms434 0 973 11-16-2015 01:34 PM
Last Post: Charms434
  Teddy Boy Original Water Based Pomade - Product Review Charms434 0 634 11-16-2015 10:49 AM
Last Post: Charms434