Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good hairstyle for long curly hair? mens hairstyles
04-04-2015, 06:09 AM
Good hairstyle for long curly hair? mens hairstyles
Hello friends! my hair is getting longer now so can I ask you what is a good hairstyle for long curly hair? A hairstyle for men, something that looks masculine but keeps he long hair look. What is your opinion?

Regards from Spain. Jaime!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Good hairstyle for long curly hair? mens hairstyles
Hi mate I think that curly hair is best left loose when long. This hairstyle is sometimes called a 'hanging locks' style or 'dangling curls' style. Basically you just put some leave in conditioner on your curly hair and go about your day.

With long curly hair it's all about hair care. If your hair care is great then your hair will look fantastic just being loose. But if your hair is frizzy or tangled then your curls will not look good no matter how much you try to style them.

One thing that will improve a long curly hair style is to keep the hair cut at the same length all across the head. Don't do any steps or horizontal taper cuts as that only really works with long straight hair.

Say your target hair length is ten inches or twenty five centimetres. Well all the hair across your head needs to be ten inches long. The hair on the forelock which is the front of your hair will be ten inches long. The hair on the crown area will be 10 inches long. The hair on the sides will also be ten inches long as so will the hair on the lower back of the head.

Go thru this thread on long curly hairstyles for men to see lots of pictures of men with long curls in styles that you sure would be interested in using once your hair is long enough. The vast majority of styles keep the hair loose but then they part it to the side or on the middle. They may also style it back or keep it help behind the earls.

Other styles can be done with hair bands which I would recommend that you own a couple of them. See this hair accessories thread for a huge list from the mods of all hair accessories for men. They have also included where to buy each specific type of head band so it's a very useful thread.

Keep your long curls at an even length and your long curly hairstyle will look awesome. Cheers! Smile
04-11-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Good hairstyle for long curly hair? mens hairstyles
I agree, there really aren't any "hairstyles" for curly haired men, which isn't a bad thing at all, everyone has their own natural hairstyle!
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good pomades to tame and straighten my crazy curly hair Salazar Mojo 1 309 10-18-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Curly hair blow dry with brush to straighten it, Is it damaged? Ttas664 5 288 10-18-2016 01:17 PM
Last Post: A Tall Guy
  Method to turn Curly hair into Wavy hair for Men - Hair Product Trick Bradley 2 13,642 09-28-2016 01:13 AM
Last Post: PinkChili
  curly super dry bush type unshiny hair shau1203 0 264 08-09-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: shau1203