Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good dandruff shampoo for black men? or curly hair?
11-25-2014, 02:15 PM
Good dandruff shampoo for black men? or curly hair?
Dang looks like its dandruff question day today lol... so what is a good dandruff shampoo for black men? or for curly hair? or does it really matter? i took my inspiration to ask this question from the question posted from Vlad Big Grin my gut feeling says there should not be any difference since you can use most hair products for all kind of guys and hair types. But then i think of those pesky ingrown hairs that kill as folks with kinky curls.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Good dandruff shampoo for black men? or curly hair?
I saw that you asked this in another thread and I replied there too. Basically you can use any of the recommended anti-dandruff shampoos above whether you're a black male, of another race or you have curly hair.

I am listing below some good anti dandruff shampoos for men. Any of these will do the job, mods feel free to post product links to online vendors for these shampoos.

Head & Shoulders Restoring Shine 2 in 1:

This is a convenient shampoo and conditioner to treat dandruff. I also recommend their Head & Shoulders Citrus Breeze for an anti dandruff shampoo only and I have reviewed that product in the link. You may want to use another conditioner instead of being stuck with the Restoring shine shampoo + conditioner combo (2 in 1).

Pert Plus Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc For Flake Free 2 in 1:

This is another anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Just like the 2 in 1 product above for Head and Shoulders.

Suave Professionals Men 2 in 1 Anti Dandruff:

This one is like the Head and Shoulders as well as Pert shampoo. It's the cheapest out of them all, especially if you buy it from Amazon (since it is a very cheap product, if you're going to buy it from Amazon, I recommend you also buy something else so that you get free shipping).

Denorex Extra Strength Shampoo and Conditioner:

The same as the Head & Shoulders Restoring Shine combo only that this is more potent for very flaky hair.

Selsun Blue Medicated Maximum Strength Dandruff Shampoo:

This antidandruff shampoo contains Selenium Sulfide, which is a potent anti fungal. This is the most potent of all the shampoos in this list. I also recommend yout o ask your dermatologist first since any sign of dandruff can be for something more serious in your scalp.

All the above anti dandruff shampoos will work very well in treating dandruff.
12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Good dandruff shampoo for black men? or curly hair?
Yo thanks pal for your answer. Always getting a good reply from that. Quick question where can we get those shampoos? Amazon or where else? if Amazon can u or mods post links to check them all out?
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to treat and cure dandruff Stevens 30 15,729 09-27-2016 07:09 PM
Last Post: rvandint
Photo Good day sheldoneous 0 266 05-19-2016 08:06 AM
Last Post: sheldoneous
  Growing Man Bun Hairstyle with Short Wavy Curly Hair and Puffy thickheadedandhaired 3 1,374 05-02-2016 04:24 PM
Last Post: Refrusloi
  How to shampoo and use a hair conditioner for men Stevens 27 100,720 05-02-2016 11:35 AM
Last Post: Refrusloi