Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gerard Butler Hairstyles with Curly Hair - Pictures
06-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Gerard Butler Hairstyles with Curly Hair - Pictures
I was posting pictures of Gerard Butler with his King Leonidas beard, and then realized that we didn't have a thread on Gerard Butler's hair and hairstyles.

In this thread though, I would like to post some pictures of the curly hair of Gerard Butler. You see, since he keeps his hair short for the most time, no one knows that our friend Gerard here has curly hair! When he grows his curly mane to a medium length, Gerard Butler's hair takes on some very cool wavy shapes, which, as you know through our hair type guide does fall under the curly texture.

Seen Butler's hair in a medium length is a rare sight, since when he played King Leonidas with his epic short boxed beard Gerard Butler sported a short Caesar haircut. Likewise, for most of his roles his hair has been kept short for a manly look.

I'm also posting at the end a couple of pictures of Gerard Butler with long hair, they are from the 2005 movie Beowulf & Grendel where he did in fact wear a long wavy mane!

P.S. For those of you wanting to rock the same curly mane as Mr. Butler below, make sure to get a copy of the bestseller The Curly Hair Book (see in link) as that book will become your best ally in your crusade for Hollywood-like curls Smile

[Image: gty_gerard_butler_jef_111220_wblog.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lbuydetlA61qcrhuoo1_250.jpg]

[Image: gerard_butler_costume_gris_che.jpg]

[Image: lead-gerard-butler.jpg]

[Image: gerard-butler-michelle-premiere-15.jpg]

[Image: butler.jpg?w=620]

[Image: tumblr_loeteiAbzH1qe6chao1_500.png]

[Image: 640px-Gerard_Butler_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2011%29.jpg]

This is Butler with long hair in the movie Beowulf & Grendel.

[Image: tumblr_motgswajzn1s1y2qfo6_r1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_motgswajzn1s1y2qfo4_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_motgswajzn1s1y2qfo5_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_motgswajzn1s1y2qfo7_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_motgswajzn1s1y2qfo2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_motgswajzn1s1y2qfo3_1280.jpg]

[Image: Beowulf2.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Josh Mario John Haircut, Hairstyles and Hair Guide with Pictures TheMensHairForum 3 132 10-23-2016 02:11 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Leo Messi New Haircut Pictures with Blonde Hairstyle Look! TheMensHairForum 1 6,365 07-27-2016 11:35 AM
  Epic Soccer Hairstyles and Haircuts of the 2016 UEFA Euro TheMensHairForum 8 1,852 06-19-2016 01:05 PM
Wink Bradley Cooper Hairstyle With Wavy Curly Hair - How To Do? iamorlando 0 1,102 05-25-2016 04:03 AM
Last Post: iamorlando