Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gel wax
07-01-2014, 04:56 AM
Gel wax
Hey guys its been a few months ive been using gel or wax products to groom my hair i just bought a gel product but when i opened it the whole thing was liquid im guessing because of the temperqture lately thats around 35 degrees. Is it still safe to use when i cool it in the refrigerator or shall i return it to the dealer ?

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 06:25 AM by greatbritain123.)
RE: Gel wax
(07-01-2014 04:56 AM)Jean pierre Wrote:  Hey guys its been a few months ive been using gel or wax products to groom my hair i just bought a gel product but when i opened it the whole thing was liquid im guessing because of the temperqture lately thats around 35 degrees. Is it still safe to use when i cool it in the refrigerator or shall i return it to the dealer ?

Thank you

I suggest putting it in the refrigerator first for a few hours, then take it out and bring it back to normal temp in a cool dry place would be best to store it.
Btw welcome to the forum

-greatbritain123Smile
07-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Thank you so much this actually worked well the gel is back to its gelatine form.
But would it have been damaged or smthn ?
07-02-2014, 02:14 AM
(07-01-2014 03:19 PM)Jean pierre Wrote:  Thank you so much this actually worked well the gel is back to its gelatine form.
But would it have been damaged or smthn ?

I wouldn't have a clue if it were to be damaged. You would have to tell me, although heat usually does melt stuff like that. If the item itself was damaged I'm sure you would know, it should work norm now if kept in a cool dry area.

-greatbritain123Smile
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------