Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gareth Bale undercut hairstyle with side part - A stylish look
01-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Gareth Bale undercut hairstyle with side part - A stylish look
We have talked a lot about Gareth Bale and all his hairstyles and haircuts in the forum and we also have lots of pictures showing the range of his styles and looks. I found a new picture of Bale that really shows how the right haircut + hairstyle + clothing can transform a man.
Before I show you this picture of the stylish Gareth Bale let me show you first 2 pictures of a not "very" stylish Bale...

[Image: article-2267000-171C3C88000005DC-690_306x423.jpg]

[Image: 1727161526.jpg]

Now give the man a good haircut and hairstyle & give him some good clothes and the man transforms to this...

[Image: 176509870.jpg?w=681&h=1024]

Big transformation right?
This is why having the right hairstyle and haircut for your hair type is so important and why also our community and forum was founded. You cannot ignore your hair as it is the 1 thing that will really change how you look cause people only see your face, hair and clothes -- unless you naked playing doctor and nurse Big Grin
Facial hair is also important but in the case of Gareth Bale's facial hair he always chooses a clean shaved face so no beards/moustaches for him (maybe in the future and we will report it if it happens ofc!)

For more information
We have lots of information in the forum about the undercut, Bale, facial hair + more. Just click in these links if you want to read about...
- all the haircuts and hairstyles of Gareth Bale
- facial hair, beards, moustaches and shaving
- the undercut hairstyle and haircut
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Gareth Bale undercut hairstyle with side part - A stylish look
Looks really good. People will not believe me when I say Gareth Bale didn't look like he does know before he moved to Real Madrid.

We have all those pictures in the Bale thread to prove that the guy wasn't the most good looking dude around and that the Undercut has done him some good favor LOL

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
01-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Really does show how a haircut can change a man, he really didn't have a clue in his Southampton days.
01-11-2014, 08:48 AM
WOW! The last picture is great!
No relation to the first!
It seems like a different man!
01-23-2014, 05:02 AM
I agree with titanic
01-30-2014, 06:44 AM
In this first pic you'd think he was a timid pushover and then with the new haircut he looks much more confident, like a completely different person. Its not that hes even doing anything different in his expression, its simply the haircut that makes it appear so.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 47 Yesterday 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Side part slick back Keith_H21 0 184 11-01-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: Keith_H21
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 253 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Medium slickback hairstyle Gias98 0 276 10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gias98