Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gareth Bale headband trend - Alice band and slicked back hair
02-19-2015, 12:03 PM
Gareth Bale headband trend - Alice band and slicked back hair
Just wanted to report that here in London more guys are starting to wear the Gareth Bale headband aka Alice band. Slicked back hair held back with the Alice headband. I'm seeing it way too frequent to call it a casual coincidence. And it's not just a headband, it's the metallic Alice headband in particular.

Some years ago there was a trend here in the UK of men pulling their hair back with elastic head bands. Not this time, it's that damn Alice band lol elastic headbands are way more comfortable than the Alice band. You need to get a good Alice headband as you will suffer if your hair gets clipped with the metal or if it's too tight. Been there, done that.

So I'm reporting a trend in the London area of lads using the Alice band. I've heard stories of same trend in the northern England and Scotland. For all of you Americans, see the Gareth Bale Alice headband thread to know what we're talking about. I would not be surprised if the hairstyle trend moves across the pond too. Admin posted how Zayn Malik also had an Alice band so it'll get some exposure in the states, no doubt.

[Image: 1410078235_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

If you're one of those guys who thrives as a trendsetter then jump asap on the Gareth Bale Alice headband trend. Well you should have done that yesterday but you're still on time as the hairstyle trend is kicking off still.

My barber tip of the day done Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2015, 02:42 PM
I don't se Gareth Bale's headband still making it to the US.
The Alice band hairstyle trend has yet to pick up in the United States, if it ever does. I don't see hipsters just yet adopting the Alice band seeing how the man bun and top knot hairstyles are currently trending. It would not surprise me though since any medium to long-length hairstyle would benefit from an Alice band or any other headband, and transitioning from long hair (for the man bun) to less-long hair would make sense in terms of male fashion trends (and I've seen that happen).

Keeping an eye in NYC Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to get Chris Evans 2015 hairstyle with slicked back hair Super-Zen 6 3,409 04-12-2016 03:02 AM
Last Post: Super-Zen
  Zayn Malik slicked back ponytail hairstyle binrob 2 2,457 09-09-2015 04:45 AM
Last Post: titanic
Big Grin Mario Balotelli new haircut: slicked back undercut hairstyle Bradley 0 1,816 07-29-2015 12:25 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  New Gareth Bale Man Bun Hairstyle with Long Hair Pictures! TheMensHairForum 2 44,133 07-19-2015 09:16 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum