Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gareth Bale headband and where to get his Alice hair band?
08-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Gareth Bale headband and where to get his Alice hair band?
Hey all,

Firstly, sorry for my english, I'm french and I live in Paris.
I need a football hairband because my hair is too long.
So I searched in google some football hair bands, and I found the "alice hair band"
Where can I buy it please ? I live in France, so if someone can found me a link to order a hair band, it would be very nice.
Thanks, and have a nice day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 09:07 AM
List of sellers to buy the Alice headband of Gareth Bale.
The headband of Gareth Bale is what we call an Alice head band. It's a metal headband that has some form of spikes or looped circles across the circumference of the band. So you use this specific Alice band to pull your hair back and the hair stays in place. Gareth Bale has used his Alice headband in soccer matches so that's proof that this type of headband for men works very well and stays tight on the head.

This is Gareth Bale's Alice head band in the picture and which we know where to buy it from (continue reading below):

[Image: 1410078235_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

The places from where to buy Gareth Bale's headband have already been discussed here in the forum. Read this Gareth Bale Alice headband post in the link (click in the link to read the post) that recommends the online sellers from which to buy the Alice band of Bale. Jurgen who is one of our European forum moderators was the person who posted those recommended sellers and linked to them as the sellers where to buy the same Alice headband of Gareth Bale, so you will be buying exactly the same one that he wears through those sellers.

The post in the link above recommends sellers in the USA, UK and Europe. In your case, you can try both sellers (USA and Europe) but maybe the United States seller doesn't ship to Paris. However, the European seller in the link that Jurgen recommended will ship to Paris. The prices of the Alice headbands from those seller recommended are really low so it's a great purchase and by far the best way to buy an Alice headband online.

If you have any questions then let us know.
08-12-2015, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 12:54 PM by KeturCorleone.)
RE: Gareth Bale headband and where to get his Alice hair band?
Thank you for your quick answer, I will buy it from your link.
I'll keep you informed.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where to buy this football headband for slicked back hair? JaimeSpain 1 2,111 09-15-2015 01:39 PM
Last Post: Panther