Share This Page!
Twitter

[-]
Follow Us on Facebook!

[-]
Follow Us on Google!

[-]
Recent Posts
I bought Tigi Bedhead again, different smell and...
Back then i bought tigi bedhead for around $20. it was hard wax, smells ok. n . . .choco00934141 — 08:44 PM
Gold 'n Hot 1875 watt hair dryer review
Hiya guys this is a review of the Gold 'n Hot 1875 watt hair dryer. The specific . . .ElenaTheBarber — 01:56 PM
Review of Schick ST3 disposable razor for men
Here is a review of Schick ST3 disposable razor for men. Schick is known for mak . . .Sunset — 12:14 PM

Gareth Bale hairstyles, haircuts and hair
06-15-2013, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 08:33 AM by Jurgen.)
Gareth Bale hairstyles, haircuts and hair

Let's specifically discuss Gareth Bale hairstyles, haircuts and hair in this thread. Feel free to post more pictures of his hair and styles in this thread.

Gareth Bale is a popular Welsh soccer player, he plays for Tottemham Hotspurs in the Premier League. Gareth bale has straight hair and he is a brunette. Gareth Bale currently has hairstyles that are lifted with volume such as Quiffs and Faux Hawks. Gareth Bale use to wear his hair down in bowl cuts in his youth but now that he's an adult he wears trendy hairstyles. Gareth Bale is also rumoured to sign for Real Madrid this 2013, we will see Big Grin (go Spurs!!)

Gareth Bale front up Faux Hawk hairstyle

[Image: dUUMxeX.jpg]

Gareth Bale Faux Hawk

[Image: 9930543.jpg]

Gareth Bale bangs layered fringe

[Image: article-2267000-171C3C88000005DC-690_306x423.jpg]

Gareth Bale Undercut with hair parted high

[Image: bale.jpg]

Gareth Bale hairstyle front up hair

[Image: Gareth-Bale_1.jpg]

Gareth Bale Flat Top hairstyle (although deformed from playing on the pitch Big Grin)

[Image: bale.jpg]

Gareth Bale with side parted hair and a classic haircut (although with "lines")

[Image: gareth-bale-gareth-bale-at-the-adidas_3530826.jpg]

So yeah those are Gareth Bale's hairstyles, he prefers volume hairstyles and me thinks it looks better,what about you?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Gareth Bale hairstyles, haircuts and hair
Hair Products for Gareth Bale's hairstyles

Because Gareth Bale has a very natural hair look and likes to have big volume hair, you will be better using hair mousse, pomades and a hair dryer.

Hair products for front up, "volume" side part and messy hairstyles

Hair mousse
Hair dryer
Comb

Apply the hair mouse with fingers and tousle the hair as you wish. For the side part, you may use a comb but always finish the side part with the fingers (comb, then run fingers through the hair)

Hair products for Faux Hawk and classic side part (flat with no volume)

Hair wax
Hair pomade
Light hair gel
Hair dryer
Comb

For the Faux Hawk, use hair wax, dont use too much, a fingertip or two (index finger) is usually enough. You can finish off with a hair dryer but make sure it has a diffuser so you dont dry the hair too much (the referenced hair dryer above comes with a diffuser already).

For the classic side part, a little pomade and a comb. If you dont want the hair to appear sleek (like shiny), then a light hair gel is enough. Comb from your preferred temple (left or right).
06-16-2013, 04:02 PM
As usual Jurgen great work Smile

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

To buy hair products with confidence and at the lowest prices online, please visit our trusted sponsor The Men's Hair Shop.
You can also check out our forum's best hair products for men thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-02-2013, 05:25 PM
New hairstyle of Gareth Bale, a side swept hairstyle looking very rockabilly. The picture is from the magazine Esquire and it is Gareth Bale latest hairstyle.

[Image: 1372763118_0.jpg]

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

To buy hair products with confidence and at the lowest prices online, please visit our trusted sponsor The Men's Hair Shop.
You can also check out our forum's best hair products for men thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
07-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Gareth bale looks great with the rockabilly hairstyle in esquire, my hair is too curly but i may attempt it.
any special hair product for the rockabilly hairstyle??
07-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Robert, the hair product used in the rockabilly side part of Gareth Bale is hair pomade, the pomade is one with good shine. Some hair pomades that add this shine are this one on Amazon and this other one as well.
Check our best hair products thread too but like I say Gareth Bale uses in that picture hair pomade Smile
07-05-2013, 04:23 PM
thanks, gave it a try and the pomade and side parting works for my curly hair but the side part looks with more volume because of the curls but it really looks rockabilly (or my poor try at it Big Grin)!
07-26-2013, 11:50 PM
so has Gareth bale signed for madrid, barcelona or whoever yet?? excuse my lack of soccer news awareness Big Grin
btw anyone think gareth bale will be getting a new haircut if he signs for madrid/barcelona like Neymar did when he signed for barcelona? maybe we see Gareth bale with a mohawk hairstyle in his new team? any bets? (1/2 joking)
07-27-2013, 03:02 PM
check this new thread I made with the latest tv commercial of Gareth Bale and his hairstyle
07-28-2013, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 04:41 PM by Barber.)
AfroJay: Gareth Bale hasnt signed for any team yet Big Grin it's the typical summer drama of european transfers, last I read Real Madrid were going to push 90 million euros for Gareth Bale. Im sure where Gareth Bale to join Real Madrid he would be hair salon buddies with Cristiano Ronaldo, not so much of Karim Benzema tho Big Grin

Oldschool barber getting it on with the internet era.
07-30-2013, 04:09 PM
And so he continues, Gareth Bale with his Undercut side style.

Apparently Real Madrid has offered 120 million euros for Gareth Bale LOL ok...

[Image: 1375191857_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg]

08-02-2013, 04:13 PM
(07-04-2013 04:25 PM)Jurgen Wrote:  Robert, the hair product used in the rockabilly side part of Gareth Bale is hair pomade, the pomade is one with good shine. Some hair pomades that add this shine are this one on Amazon and this other one as well.
Check our best hair products thread too but like I say Gareth Bale uses in that picture hair pomade Smile

The pomade recommended for the Gareth Bale rockabilly hairstyle can be used for the quiff hairstyle too or do we use hair mousse?
08-02-2013, 07:09 PM
Alex you can use the pomade quoted by Jurgen for the Quiff and the Rockabilly.
You can also do a Quiff hairstyle like Gareth Bale by using hair mousse and a hair dryer blowing the hot air as you style up with fingers. Your best bet is having a look in the best hair products thread also posted by Jurgen and in your quote. Here it is again
http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...-Epic-List

08-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Gareth Bale is such a drama queen; turns out he is simulating an injury so as to not play for his team Tottenham Hotspur, yet he has gone to Cardiff to prepare a match with his national team. He is doing this to force his way out of Tottenham and go to Real Madrid (or Manchester United, presumably). Just do it once for all, dude.

Some more pictures of Gareth Bale's Undercut side-parted hairstyle. I see some of you also read the same newspapers I read Wink

[Image: 1376371527_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg]

[Image: 1376399503_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg]

Author of the two bestselling hair-care books:

The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves, Coils And Kinks (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)

The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney (CLICK HERE to read more about the book)
08-22-2013, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 01:55 PM by Barber.)
Well, it looks like Gareth Bale signed for Real Madrid, it will now be the battle of hairstyles between Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo, mark my words Big Grin It's interesting to also note Cristiano Ronaldo also has an undercut like Gareth Bale

[Image: article-2380721-1B0B980B000005DC-168_634x432.jpg]

[Image: article-2380699-1B0C4A41000005DC-175_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-0-1B14701F000005DC-898_306x423.jpg]

this photo of Cristiano Ronaldo with the undercut just cracks me up lulzz

[Image: 1375340321_extras_albumes_1.jpg]

and don't forget the spanish football league also has Neymar with his wacko hairstyles, still wearing that fringe from summer in our Neymar hairstyles thread!!

08-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Learning of hairstyles too here myself.
Faux hawk hairstyle of Gareth bale in the picture..a..m..I r-r-right..??

[Image: article-2254065-16A8EF0D000005DC-82_634x417.jpg]

but then what about this Faux hawk of Gareth Bale it looks like the hawk crest only goes halfway back?

[Image: garethbale4.jpg]

i'm curious to know now Big Grin

Also would we be better off using hair wax or hair pomade for the Faux hawk hairstyle? say a length like in the two pictures of Gareth Bale in this post of mine?
08-24-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes Alex you got the hairstyle of Gareth Bale correct! Wink

(08-23-2013 05:01 PM)Alex Wrote:  Also would we be better off using hair wax or hair pomade for the Faux hawk hairstyle?

Since you asked for the same length of the Faux Hawk in the two pictures posted of Gareth Bale, a good hair gel or hair wax will do just fine. You might want to use a hair dryer to finish off the Faux Hawk especially if you prefer the hairstyle to look more natural with less sleek (like in the pictures you posted). Jurgen posted a great selection of hair products at the beginning of the thread, here they are again for this particular enquiry of yours Smile

Hair wax
Hair gel
Hair dryer
Comb (get this one if you don't have a good comb already)

08-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Gareth Bale hasnt signed for Real Madrid yet!! how long is the football drama going to go on LOL
Gareth Bale has been keeping the undercut all thru summer Big GrinBig Grin first male celebrity to keep the undercut for so long, at least 6 months!
09-01-2013, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 06:07 PM by Barber.)
well lads, Gareth Bale has signed for Real Madrid, announced at midnight. For some lols

[Image: 1378058627_extras_noticia_foton_7_2.jpg]

For those viewing this thread, bookmark it & and share it on facebook, more pictures of Gareth Bale coming plus the hairstyle tricks and hair products already mentioned and more Cool

09-02-2013, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 12:13 PM by Jurgen.)
sorry double post, pls see next page Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin David Beckham hairstyles over the years - Picture Guide Jurgen 2 191 10-16-2014 12:06 PM
Last Post: JaimeSpain
  Jared Leto Short Hair to Long Hair - Hairstyles Evolution TheMensHairForum 0 307 10-04-2014 01:54 PM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum
  Gareth Bale hairstyle with Headband and Slicked Back Hair Jurgen 4 6,776 10-04-2014 06:50 AM
Last Post: Jurgen
  DeAndre Yedlin hair, hairstyles and haircuts - Pictures Guide TheMensHairForum 1 449 09-28-2014 11:45 AM
Last Post: TheMensHairForum