Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gareth Bale hair products for side part undercut hairstyle?
09-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Gareth Bale hair products for side part undercut hairstyle?
Hey guys, I'm new here. Anyone know the products and tools to get Gareth Bale's side part undercut hairstyle?

I got the haircut but I'm struggling to find the right way to style it like below the side part undercut picture of Gareth Bale. Can someone please let me know what I need to use. I'm not looking for exact brands but I just want to know instructions about what hair products I have to use and buy (i.e. hair gel, wax, matte styling wax clay, pomade, mousse, hairdryer, comb, etc).

Thanks, much appreciated! I'm currently trying a matte styling wax clay but it's just way too flat and doesn't give me the desired style of Bale.

[Image: otqTyTS.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Gareth Bale hair product
Tuddin, welcome to the forum! Smile

Please read the rules (see this thread: http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/Thread...yourself), no specific hair questions are to be asked in your introduction, those questions are to be asked in the other forum sections, like I see you did already in the official Gareth Bale thread.

With the above said, I've just answered your question in the Gareth Bale hairstyles thread.

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello, all - From shaving hair to growing a hairstyle steveoh562 1 398 09-03-2015 11:09 AM
Last Post: Panther
  Wanting to try different hairstyle to buzz cut haircut Joe99 0 500 08-18-2015 11:13 PM
Last Post: Joe99
  Change Hairstyle From Side Swept Fringe, New Forum Member! denton 0 625 05-13-2015 10:10 PM
Last Post: denton
  Hey, looking for some hair advice and hairstyle ideas! SPADtrap 2 874 04-26-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: rodolf094