Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gareth Bale Undercut Hairstyle with Side Part Haircut Help
07-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Gareth Bale Undercut Hairstyle with Side Part Haircut Help
Just wondering, how would you style Gareth Bale's undercut hairstyle with his cool side part haircut? It looks so good, and I would love to achieve it once I have the cut itself.

Regular side part:

[Image: 176509870.jpg?w=681&h=1024]

Volumized:

[Image: WZ0aTVD.jpg]

How would you achieve the look in the first picture? I'm guessing it would be different to the styling required for the second picture? What products and tools would I need? Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Gareth Bale Undercut Help
I have an undercut (not as extreme), but the style is very simple! All you'll need are your fingers and some paste/wax. If you like shine go for a wax or a heavy pomade, but if you like a matte finish (what i use) go for a paste or fiber. The first photo definitely looks waxy though. So, after you get a good texturizing, dig about a dime or two (depending on hair length) of product and start from the back and just get the product in there. Then, you're ready to part it to the side and lift it by scrunching and playing with it. I love this cut and it's easy for an on the go lifestyle.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What hairstyle suits best! hadiawan 0 53 Yesterday 12:45 AM
Last Post: hadiawan
  Side part slick back Keith_H21 0 186 11-01-2016 07:50 PM
Last Post: Keith_H21
  Help regarding a haircut (undercut) zorrocat1 0 254 10-30-2016 05:26 AM
Last Post: zorrocat1
  Haircut fix Pgreene431 1 185 10-28-2016 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sertinjo