Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fringe hairstyle with stubborn male hair? Brush up haircut?
06-22-2015, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 01:04 PM by yerbamate170.)
Fringe hairstyle with stubborn male hair? Brush up haircut?
Hello,

So I have some annoying hair which I can't really describe, I've attached pictures, which doesn't seem to grow or at least nowhere near as fast as the length of the rest of my hair...

It's really annoying, whenever I want to have my hair up, it just stays down as in the pictures, so that my fringe looks messy. I can't recall this being an issue a few years ago so I don't know if it's just that I went to a dodgy barber one time and am still paying the consequences...

Should I cut it like in a brush up haircut? Or let it grow to the rest of my fringe's length? Can I just cut it myself or should I get it done professionally at a salon??

Thanks. Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong category, mods feel free to move this thread if that's how it works! I'm new!

[Image: 5KCAZwj.jpg]

[Image: HAZqBYb.jpg]

[Image: DqD0BiM.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: What to do about stubborn fringe hair?!
Hey there. We can't see your images. Try to post them using the image insert icon in the text editor. Or put the full URL of the image between tags.

So when you're done editing your next post, you should have an entry that looks something like this (but use square brackets instead of rounded ones -- I added those so the interpreter wouldn't convert my example to an image call).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thick hair is a pain to style - Hairstyle advice needed sera2775 5 17,335 07-05-2017 04:16 PM
Last Post: ZaKimosabe
  How to style hair in brush up hairstyle? Picture illustration Wongford 1 452 01-25-2017 11:54 PM
Last Post: Eddy52
  How to shape 2 Step Undercut Hairstyle with thick hair products Ruadhri 1 536 01-25-2017 11:52 PM
  Hairstyle advice for dry short straight hair with round face shape overprotected 5 680 01-25-2017 11:51 PM