Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum members, please read
01-13-2014, 12:24 PM
Exclamation Forum members, please read
Hey guys,

We are constantly trying to improve the forum and one of the issues I wanted to make note of is the font size we have been using for the forum content ever since we started this site in summer.

I would like to ask you to please mention here if the current font size found in threads and posts is enough for you or if you'd prefer the font size to be bigger. I am actually posting two examples of font sizes, one example of the current font size that is commonly seen in the forum and one example of a slightly bigger font size, and I would appreciate if you can let us know which one example (font size) you are seeing in the forum and which one you prefer )or if you prefer an even bigger font size).

Example 1

Having tested the font size across several browsers, this is the font size the forum staff and I see with no zooming.

[Image: aVbRssn.jpg]

Example 2

This is the font size I see when I apply a 10% increase.

[Image: 3qv3Vvb.jpg]

Please go to http://www.menshairforum.com/talk/ and tell me which one you see currently in your browser (state your browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera etc). For mobile users, we will be testing other fonts as the view of the site differs wildly across mobile platforms.

So to summarize:
  • Let us know which example you currently see, Example 1 or Example 2, and what browser you're using.
  • Let us know which example you prefer, or if you even prefer an even bigger font size than Example 2
Thanks guys!

The MensHairForum team

I'm one of the admins of this forum. Any questions/issue? Contact me directly or any of the moderators. We welcome any feedback to improve our community.

You can also check out our forum's BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR MEN thread to read opinions and useful information on men's hair products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Forum members, please read
You already know my opinion bro Smile
01-14-2014, 01:26 PM
Yup. see it as the 1st option it and fine with that one as for myself.
01-15-2014, 02:19 PM
See it as he first example and using safari. Dont mind any of the 2 font sizes Smile
01-16-2014, 05:44 PM
I'm using chrome and I see the 1st one, so I don't mind continuing to use the 1st one (great the way it is).
01-19-2014, 03:01 PM
i see the first option too n using big g chrome
01-27-2014, 03:10 PM
I see it as the first example too and i am suing Safari.
01-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Yes my report is Google chrome and i see the first type of font of the first picture.
04-07-2014, 02:35 PM
I see the first image and I'm using Google Chrome. Im fine with either one of them Smile
11-25-2014, 05:33 AM
See it as example 1 and I'm using Google Chrome. I'm fine with either one of them.
Twitter

--------> ATTENTION! Join our EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER and stay on the latest & more! <--------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star New Forum Section - Male Grooming Blogs & Hair Journeys TheMensHairForum 1 1,070 04-10-2014 03:35 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  Men's Facial Hair - New forum section and category TheMensHairForum 3 1,835 11-28-2013 03:19 PM
Last Post: Bradley
  New Forum Section: Miscellaneous Section TheMensHairForum 7 2,906 08-28-2013 07:23 AM
Last Post: BigHair
  Natural hair for Men, new forum section! TheMensHairForum 3 2,131 06-24-2013 12:08 PM
Last Post: Anton